Recommendations Falling in a loop of self-doubt. Give me some good harem manga.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
For the past few days I've been falling down this loop of self-doubt and just general downtrodden feels. No, I'm not gonna say I have depression. I don't look at my wrist thinking there's free money underneath. It's just one of those "Moments™", you know?

Those times where you realize you're worse than you actually think you are. Where you think your individual opinions of the world are just a product misinformation and you're better off following the thoughts of the masses because they definitely know fuck more than you. Times where you feel like you're not giving your all, but you've already wrung yourself to the extent of your knowledge on what to do. Times where you know you're fragile and at any point, you will die with all the regrets you carry. Times where you're scared about what's to come, like sitting in your storm bunker watching the tornado approach from afar.

Is it a vent/rant post? Probably. Look, it's a recommendation post. People won't read the shit above anyway. But if you want context, there you go.

As stated, I'm looking for some harem mangas. The more chapters there are, the better. Having it be Ecchi is a plus too. School setting? Why the fuck not? Just good fun with one piece of shit and >one cute ass chick(s).

You might wonder why I'm looking for horn dog shit during such times. Well, I don't know why but horn dog shit makes me laugh. It tickles me funny bone when MC finds himself in sexy situations. I bawl my fucking eyes out when they happen. To me To Love Ru was a slapstick comedy one chapter after another, even better than actual comedy mangas that are built to illicit laughter. It doesn't solve the problems, but at least it numbs the pain.

Kitsura

Oh boy you have activated my area of expertise.

Trinity 7
Isekai kenkouki
Yona of the Dawn(Reverse Harem but I lean both ways :3)
DXD
Nisekoi
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Sekirei
Shimoneta
Zero no Tsukaimamaki(discontinued unfortunatly :( author died of a heart attack)
Amagi brilliant park.

BenJepheneT

Oh boy you have activated my area of expertise.

Trinity 7
Isekai kenkouki
Yona of the Dawn(Reverse Harem but I lean both ways :3)
DXD
Nisekoi
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Sekirei
Shimoneta
Zero no Tsukaimamaki(discontinued unfortunatly :( author died of a heart attack)
Amagi brilliant park.
aside from isekai kenkouki, ive read/watched all of them. shame that Rakudai Calvary's manga isn't updated anymore. i really liked the art.

imma be frank these are normie shit I can filter HAREM on any manga sites and find these

I need some deep hidden shit yo. gimme your worst.

SailusGebel

they're good too, but im a pictures kinda guy

ironic i know since I write words myself
Still going to recommend you Road to Kingdom. The most absurd and hilarious r-18 harem novel I ever read. There is a manga version, but it doesn't have as many chapters. Sora No Otoshimono, Isekai Meikyuu De Harem O, The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You.
Also, Lust Geass, Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou, Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
For the past few days I've been falling down this loop of self-doubt and just general downtrodden feels. No, I'm not gonna say I have depression. I don't look at my wrist thinking there's free money underneath. It's just one of those "Moments™", you know?

Those times where you realize you're worse than you actually think you are. Where you think your individual opinions of the world are just a product misinformation and you're better off following the thoughts of the masses because they definitely know fuck more than you. Times where you feel like you're not giving your all, but you've already wrung yourself to the extent of your knowledge on what to do. Times where you know you're fragile and at any point, you will die with all the regrets you carry. Times where you're scared about what's to come, like sitting in your storm bunker watching the tornado approach from afar.

Is it a vent/rant post? Probably. Look, it's a recommendation post. People won't read the shit above anyway. But if you want context, there you go.

As stated, I'm looking for some harem mangas. The more chapters there are, the better. Having it be Ecchi is a plus too. School setting? Why the fuck not? Just good fun with one piece of shit and >one cute ass chick(s).

You might wonder why I'm looking for horn dog shit during such times. Well, I don't know why but horn dog shit makes me laugh. It tickles me funny bone when MC finds himself in sexy situations. I bawl my fucking eyes out when they happen. To me To Love Ru was a slapstick comedy one chapter after another, even better than actual comedy mangas that are built to illicit laughter. It doesn't solve the problems, but at least it numbs the pain.
I never get like that. I am perfection personified.
Anyway I been hooked on this

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
Still going to recommend you Road to Kingdom. The most absurd and hilarious r-18 harem novel I ever read. There is a manga version, but it doesn't have as many chapters. Sora No Otoshimono, Isekai Meikyuu De Harem O, The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You.
Also, Lust Geass, Magika No Kenshi To Shoukan Maou, Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari
NTR PATROL! Lust Geass has Netorare!!

vzymmer

All you need is FLUFF!

'The demon king's daughter is too kind'
'Maou jou de oyasumi'
'Maou ni natta node, dungeon tsukutte jinggai musume to honobono suru'
'D-frag'(comedy,no fluff,harem)
'I was caught up in a hero summoning but that world is at peace'
'I am behemoth S rank monster but I was mistaken as a cat and I live as pet of elf girl'(harem,ecchi)

TheSadisticVegan

So I don't have any recommendations but I want to say that I am open to talk. You said it was nothing serious but like wounds, these things can fester if left untreated. Regardless of whether you want to get in better head space or not first is fine. But please talk to someone at least semi-soon.

P.S I promise no judgment. Especially on the taste of harem stuff as I also quite enjoy the genre myself

Last edited:

YukiTheGhost

Try reading Houkago no Goumon Shojo

Slaynoir

Alright you want some horn dog shit then let me try. I'm good at finding stuff that just makes no sense anyways.

(some are anime some are manga etc and some are just about sex and shit)

Libidors
How to Raise a boring Girlfriend
Yamada-kun and the 7 witches
Oreshura
Love Tyrant
My Girlfriend is a Sho-bitch
Kiss Him, Not Me
Nyan koi
Trinity Seven
Bakemonogatari
Infinite Stratos
Unlimited Fafnir
Blade Dance of the Elementars
Chivalry of a Failed Knight
Demon King Daimao
How not to summon a demon lord
Kampfer
Monster Musume
Rosario + Vampire
Sekirei
Absolute Duo
C3
Date A Live
Dragonar Academy
Haiyoure! Nyaruko-san
Isuca
Karin
RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne
Rizelmine
So, I Can't Play H!
The Testament of New Sister Devil
Tsugomomo
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
11Eyes
Necromance
Let's Go Play!
Muramasa
Tempest of the Battlefield
Sundome!! Milky Way
MADK
Himenospia
Jaryuu Tensei
Shigahime
Princess Lucia
Arm Girl's Machiavellism
Call Me Tonight
Devilman: Crybaby
Magikano
Wicked City
Okamikakushi

Hopefully one of these will tickle little johnny :P

(oh my story I Nearly Died and My Tongue Was Swapped With A Demon King’s will eventually get more harem-y (double harem I call it males and females) it's just building plot right now if you're interested I -might- be getting more into that in Chapter 6)

Last edited:

Novellover

Alright you want some horn dog shit then let me try. I'm good at finding stuff that just makes no sense anyways.

Libidors
Oreshura
Love Tyrant
Kiss Him, Not Me
Nyan koi
Trinity Seven
Bakemonogatari
Infinite Stratos
Unlimited Fafnir
Demon King Daimao
Kampfer
Monster Musume
Rosario + Vampire
Sekirei
Absolute Duo
C3
Date A Live
Dragonar Academy
Haiyoure! Nyaruko-san
Isuca
Karin
Rizelmine
So, I Can't Play H!
Tsugomomo
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
11Eyes
Necromance
Let's Go Play!
Muramasa
Sundome!! Milky Way
MADK
Himenospia
Jaryuu Tensei
Shigahime
Princess Lucia
Arm Girl's Machiavellism
Call Me Tonight
Magikano
Wicked City
Okamikakushi

(oh my story I Nearly Died and My Tongue Was Swapped With A Demon King’s will eventually get more harem-y (double harem I call it males and females) it's just building plot right now if you're interested I -might- be getting more into that in Chapter 6)
The Sauce man has came

BenJepheneT

Libidors
Oreshura
Love Tyrant
Kiss Him, Not Me
Nyan koi
Trinity Seven
Bakemonogatari
Infinite Stratos
Unlimited Fafnir
Demon King Daimao
Kampfer
Monster Musume
Rosario + Vampire
Sekirei
Absolute Duo
C3
Date A Live
Dragonar Academy
Haiyoure! Nyaruko-san
Isuca
Karin
Rizelmine
So, I Can't Play H!
Tsugomomo
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
11Eyes
Necromance
Let's Go Play!
Muramasa
Sundome!! Milky Way
MADK
Himenospia
Jaryuu Tensei
Shigahime
Princess Lucia
Arm Girl's Machiavellism
Call Me Tonight
Magikano
Wicked City
Okamikakushi

this is moses coming down from mount sinai carrying the ten commandments holy shit

Slaynoir

this is moses coming down from mount sinai carrying the ten commandments holy shit
Well I have a nose for finding just about any kind of shit you can think of. :D You need something I can typically find it.