Fantasy Adventure That Isn't an Isekai or a FanFic

officialue

No hate on anyone on here but like...all I ever see are reincarnated/reborn/summoned stories, or fanfics. I'm really just looking for a world that's unique, with an MC that isn't from this world. Just a completely fresh setting, power system, etc.

And if your novel fits this description then please, by all means, plug it in the comments.

DreamOfRen

I can recommend 'Stuck As a Dungeon Mob'.
At the moment that's the only one I read that fits this description. You can check it out on WebNovel app.

Yelnats

No hate on anyone on here but like...all I ever see are reincarnated/reborn/summoned stories, or fanfics. I'm really just looking for a world that's unique, with an MC that isn't from this world. Just a completely fresh setting, power system, etc.

And if your novel fits this description then please, by all means, plug it in the comments.
“This quest is bullshit”

DarkGodEM

Book Editor

check mine, although it's kinda "reborn" since MC is an immortal being it's not rlly.. . you'll see
The Darkest Hour

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Hello. Let me introduce you to my series visible in the signature, the greenish one! It's a pure fantasy without a system. Trying to build my own small universe and lore. I also have a take on the whole isekai part but that's with the BIAW series, the black signature. It's my main one and disregarding the title, it's a very complex and lore heavy world, not exactly completely focusing on what the title suggests.

So, in short, have a look at the descriptions if they would interest you and feel free to ask questions if necessary.
» Rise of the Weakest Summoner
» I Own a Brothel in Another World

redron1028

i would like to recommend my book here at scribblehub titled as The Mighty Creature Collector. I think it will be your taste. :D

IvyVeritas

I'll recommend my story, The Eighth Warden. It's not isekai, or fanfic, or reincarnation, or LitRPG. It's just normal high fantasy. You can see the book covers in my signature below.

Synopsis:
Cast out from his knightly order for using magic, Corec has no idea what lies ahead. Leaving his homeland to make his own way in the world, he finds himself linked to a beautiful woman through a mysterious rune. With otherworldly forces manipulating events behind the scenes, the two must seek help to free themselves from the unknown magic. But when the runes continue affecting others, Corec and his companions—an elven druid, a con man with a hidden past, and a thief who wants to be a bard—must work to discover truths about themselves and the world in which they live.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

If you want something fantasy based that isn’t an Isekai or Fanfiction—I have my book here. The first arc is almost complete. Should be posted next chapter in two days! :)
It has magic, pirates, a corrupt government and tons of potential drama.

Valmond

Main Genre: Fantasy
Sub Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Psychological, Mature, Supernatural, Tragedy
Subplot: Romance
Maturity: More along the lines of gore and language at times. Nothing sexual. As well as dealing with morals. Which may or may not trigger. Never had anyone got triggered by this, though, first time for everything I suppose.

Summary:

Power is something that is a double-edged sword. It can do much good, but at the same time cause much destruction. Maria, who was once whole, and lived with pride and honor is now in two. One half of innocence, and the other half of malice. Both reflections of Maria herself. Now bound to the weaker half, under the name of Cyra, she aims to right the wrong that has been committed. Though what wrong could that be? Will she succeed? Or will her enemies?

"Even though my intentions were good, that is but an excuse. Such an action is unforgivable..."

"My other half...when will you cease this pointless resistance, and join me to become whole once again?"

"I will no longer live in your shadow Maria!"

Now a fierce battle begins. Where one from the deepest of abyss awakens once again. Bringing demise in the wake of their despair. What will be unraveled of Maria's past? Why does her other half despise her? All of this may be answered.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/190329-restorationbook-/chapter/190331/

Gastic

I guess my story fits the description.
“Birth of the immortal stormruler dragon”
It’s not an isekai or system one but it does have a unique universe. Here’s the synopsis

Not many creatures are born into the world intelligent.
Dragons an extinct race destroyed by slayers of immense power have been wiped out. The world had advanced many times over and fell into apocalypse and death. Civilization modernized and destroyed without any trace of the previous. Cycles of the universe had shifted many times over. No creature has existed past its era and no creature has done so. After the world had reset from a modern world caused by nuclear warfare its god decided to end it and leave. A godless universe devoid and empty of any creation, soon consumed by dark matter ever since its god has left. Soon the universe had been taken by a stray phoenix who used its feather to recreate the universe. The universe was expansive and derived of many planets and stars trapped in a large cluster. This new civilizations modernized and reached a peak of magic and strength like the previous. A single empty eggshell reborn from a .01 in a quintillion chance of the phoenix feather falling from its owner who fled the universe to let it thrive. A hatchling born into a new universe that was to develop. Naive and weak at birth with no one to lead it.”

Last edited:

Risu

I'll be shameless and recommend mine.

Under the starry sky.

The mc is in a way revived, however she's not part of a different world. There's no concrete system of power, and there's a bit too much ero in it though.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Mine is a fanfic, but it's the kind of story you can enjoy without prior knowledge of the fandom, and the magic has very little to do with the fandom.

The magic doesn't appear until Chapter 40, though.

MaskHead

You can check out mine. "Fire Heart". Its a gamelit set in a fantasy world, but there's no isekai or anything. The MC starts as a baby and ages as the story progresses

Mar

To shamelessly self promote, mine is an original fantasy world that has nothing to do with Earth. Though in this world they have technology similar to ours that is powered by magic. If you want to check it out, here's the link: here

sereminar

The Wolves and the Lightbringer
"Kylie's been going through a lot of changes recently - being a teenager, transitioning, and drinking a magic potion to transform into a wolf girl - its been a lot to adjust to. Still, things have been settling down into a nice routine for her and her giant wolf best friend Asalya. Until a young healer named Naomi comes sprinting toward them, a destructive beast of pure shadow chasing right after her! Although it seems hard for a dark magically-cursed wolf girl and a light magic cleric to make friends, Kylie becomes determined to help Naomi on her quest and bring her home safely!"

excellent completed fantasy adventure story :D

Aaky

Well, how about a well grounded cynical, dark fantasy setting that doesn't shy away from being funny when a situation feels absurd or cliché?

Necromancer: The Melancholy of Macer | Scribble Hub

The MC is an adult [male], there is no harem, characters aren't "evil" or "good" and traditional fantasy tropes are to an extent either ridiculed or written out. Now, when it comes to fantasy I feel like what matters the most is the personality of the protagonist, as such, here is a summary of his;

Spoiler -> I lied, go read it <- Spoiler

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Don't know if the system could be considered fresh but my story does have an MC from another world reincarnated into the same world but with initial amnesia.

The story only has the first third out so far, however there are over 100k words in that first third. I am trying to get myself motivated for writing the second third since I have it all planned out already.

If you're interested, then there's a link in my signature for it. If not, then I hope everyone else's recommendations prove more fruitful.
>w<

X

GD_Cruz

Hi, I believe my novel fits your description. XD

Check this one out: Level Up Hero!

In a nutshell, a Modern-day Greek hero mixes it up with eldritch-type horrors and megalomaniacal supervillains while a sentient system trains him to get stronger. XD

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/204736/level-up-hero/

Michuyu

hey! I'm working on one that I hope I will publish onto here soon, will it be okay if I send you a link later? ^^