Recommendations Fantasy family building(something like kingdom building)

SpiralRoot

Hello, I was looking for a novel that was somewhat similar to Ancestor Above in which the majority of the novel is spent on creating a legacy or strengthening the family instead of constantly looking for ways to get stronger. It's not like I don't want the main character to slowly get more powerful but it shouldn't be the novel's primary point.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Does making a baby with four fathers (partible paternity) count?

SpiralRoot

Does making a baby with four fathers (partible paternity) count

It would be something interesting to add to the story, like wtf, but most probably no. I am looking for something that would span a large period of time, helping descendants, finding profit-making deals for the family, etc..

KinkyDao

Hello, I was looking for a novel that was somewhat similar to Ancestor Above in which the majority of the novel is spent on creating a legacy or strengthening the family instead of constantly looking for ways to get stronger. It's not like I don't want the main character to slowly get more powerful but it shouldn't be the novel's primary point.
That time I reincarnated as a slime. One of my absolute favourites and one of the few that can
fit. The main character gets stronger but there is still a focus on the kingdom/federation that he is creating.
Not an exact match but it is on scribble hub would be tree of Aeons.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Best one would be The Death Mage Who Doesn't want a 4th time.
My take on it is Dungeon, but a rather twisted one.
There's also Hachinnan-tte which has a bit of it although quite rushed.

Yoranai

I just started writing this. Check it out if you want to