Fantasy, Scifi, and Supernatural Please

MansonFD7

Might as well give this novel a try.

proxybaba

I'm looking for some fantasy, sci-fi, and supernatural stories. Just regular ol' stories, nothing like LitRPG, GameLit, loop, progression, isekai, seinen, martial arts, school life, dungeon, or the whole portal and ressurection genres out there. When it comes to supernatural, I really enjoy vampires and werewolves but will consider it all. So, just drop some links to some books down below and I'll take a look when I can. I stay busy with my writing, but from time to time I will give a read to other people's stuff. Thanks!
you can read mine, its pure fantasy
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/641683/elven-lies-i--books-of-fate-a-high-fantasy-action-series/

OP1000

If you are ok with reading a story under the Girls Love genre, then I would reccomend you read the stories known as Bloody Aether(a vampire is the main character of the story) and Rotten Aether(the protagonist is a necromancer) simultaneously (the author of the story also recommends readers to read both stories together).

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I'm looking for some fantasy, sci-fi, and supernatural stories. Just regular ol' stories, nothing like LitRPG, GameLit, loop, progression, isekai, seinen, martial arts, school life, dungeon, or the whole portal and ressurection genres out there. When it comes to supernatural, I really enjoy vampires and werewolves but will consider it all. So, just drop some links to some books down below and I'll take a look when I can. I stay busy with my writing, but from time to time I will give a read to other people's stuff. Thanks!
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/qingye-supernatural-office/?pg=1#myTable
This is probably the best thing I have read in the past 6 months. It is about ghost, demons, and monsters and those who are affected by them.

Nocturnis66

Try out my story Pois!

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
You might enjoy my stories.
Birthrite is a short vampire story. 20 min.-1/2 hour tops to read.
Salvage is my long ongoing novel. It's basically high fantasy, but set in a 19th century-esque setting.
ADBTW is set in the same world as Salvage, but is a standalone story, set back in its medieval era.

Links to all three are in my signature.

A5URA

Sliding in for Self Promotion, my fiction here fits into the category that you seem to be asking. It is relatively new and so has few chapters, with my plan for it to be more like a novel rather than a web novel and so no 100s of chapters. It is a light fantasy with Mythos and Sci-Fi in the mix. There are many supernatural elements to this story, including what you prefer, but with a slight twist. Please do try it to support an amateur.
My Fiction - The Daemons: The Lost Trident of Shiva

Redemit

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
If you don't mind post-apocaliptic Urban fantasy with mage users with a slow start then you can try out mine. Although it may briefly graze at some of the things that may not be your cup tea.

We the Villains

If you're into Sci-Fi, The Privateer's got the goods. It's a classic style Space Opera, a small crew making their way in a harsh galaxy. Starts as a straightforward adventure story and escalates into a whole lot more. Give it a try.

MrBtheNovelist

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I have one, thats a fantasy novel in current development. I dont advertise it because it does start as School Life, but the School in question is a magic academy with otherwise what one would expect from a medieval era in terms of technology (not to say period accurate, just what one might expect)

If you want to consider it anyway let me know, else I wont bother :)

MuseWeaver

My narrative is a fantasy about the conflict between six factions, though the current book focuses on the skirmishes between two of them. An army of witches lead by a goddess wishing to reclaim her children goes against an order of necromancers that employ war familiars known as muses.

Muse of Maven focuses on slavery, mages, and familiars; with a focus on world building and the logistics of maintaining the army as it continues it's campaign against the necromancers.

MajorKerina

I dabble a lot in the genres.

- Parallel universe crossing beings that almost look human studied by a college sociology course.
- 9 to 5 workers at a store which sells nanite augmented products.
- A strange world that might be a simulation.
- A young man who takes care of his deceased parents state and finds that their house has extra doors that shouldn’t be there.
- A world where supernatural bar bets can be made with strange, unexplained consequences.
- There’s a superhero narrative grounded in reality but with people who have access to strange powers and forces manipulating our world with them

Getterkuma

I began uploading my fantasy novel Centris. Is a flat-out Fantasy novel, no isekai, portals, gates, reincarnation, systems or litrpg additives.