Fantasy, Scifi, and Supernatural Please

LMStephens

One Complexed and Unusual Being
I'm looking for some fantasy, sci-fi, and supernatural stories. Just regular ol' stories, nothing like LitRPG, GameLit, loop, progression, isekai, seinen, martial arts, school life, dungeon, or the whole portal and ressurection genres out there. When it comes to supernatural, I really enjoy vampires and werewolves but will consider it all. So, just drop some links to some books down below and I'll take a look when I can. I stay busy with my writing, but from time to time I will give a read to other people's stuff. Thanks!

Last edited:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus

Daitengu

Scifi heavy like Star Ocean and Warhammer 40k? Or fantasy heavy like Final Fantasy?

LMStephens

Scifi heavy like Star Ocean and Warhammer 40k? Or fantasy heavy like Final Fantasy?
As long as it's not one of those types that I listed above, I will give it a chance. I updated my post. I'm not into anything anime, manga or game related.

Last edited:

Daitengu

Tis a fantasy with magic and a supporting character that's a literal android.

Scifi with psychic powers and tons of aliens.

Mc is a technomage.

Contemporary with fantasy races iirc.

LMStephens

Tis a fantasy with magic and a supporting character that's a literal android.

Scifi with psychic powers and tons of aliens.

Mc is a technomage.

Contemporary with fantasy races iirc.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I added all to my read later list.

LMStephens

Just remembered. The 4 novels I listed are all complete. Dunno about you, but I like not having to wait for chapters.
It doesn't matter to me if they are complete or ongoing. I understand that people have lives and can't write 24/7.

Last edited:

zac_k4ry

Well, since you like fantasy and isekai, you'd surely like my work! It's a fresh redefined imagining of the typical isekai novels with full of action, drama, and mystery. Please, give the first few episodes a try. It's a little slow on opening, but I bet you'd like it ;)

LMStephens

Well, since you like fantasy and isekai, you'd surely like my work! It's a fresh redefined imagining of the typical isekai novels with full of action, drama, and mystery. Please, give the first few episodes a try. It's a little slow on opening, but I bet you'd like it ;)
it says in the post that i'm not interested in isekai.

Menilik

I've written a a sci-fi space adventure involving mysteries, aliens, and explorers terraforming planets.

I think you might like it based on what you were asking for. Keen to know what you think.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I've got one that fits your specs.

Whoops. My bad. That one has school life as one of the tags.