Fantasy World Internet Community

If Fantasy world had internet, I think they would be a lot more racist than us, considering how many different sentient races out there.

Like the daily trolling between Dwarf vs Elf users. Orc users making fun of everyone's small genitals and such.

How do you describe the Internet Community of these worlds?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
If Fantasy world had internet, I think they would be a lot more racist than us, considering how many different sentient races out there.

Like the daily trolling between Dwarf vs Elf users. Orc users making fun of everyone's small genitals and such.

How do you describe the Internet Community of these worlds?
Based.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
It would be exactly like it is now. The elves would gatekeep everything and the orcs would be constantly breaking off into their own little 'free speech' platforms and don't even get me started on the dwarf axe lobby. Every other day there would be 'outrage' and people getting 'slammed'.
I don't even want to imagine the fantasy-world tik-tok. I'd need to scrape the back of my retinas if I saw that.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Humans will have a superiority complex because they always have a bigger population than any other race and will sometimes go to some different servers just to troll them.
Elfs would be like the boomers of the fantasy world.
Orcs... It depends on the version of orcs but the world box orc version would like to antagonize everyone on the platform
Dwarfs also depend on the version but the dwarfs that I would imagine would be the always irritated type of businessman. They would not be racist because customers are customers.
Demons would likely use the internet for some international information battle.
Half beast(forgot their names lol) would want species rights.
Vampires would be like "WTF is this technology?" Because they slept for far too long.

I guess that is what would I imagine if there is internet in a fantasy world.

Digmata

Gods will be those CEOs who definitely use the internet to spy observe on their everyone followers.

Basically the demons but completely legal version.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
All the boggarts, wendigos, and chupacabras put out all the normie vibes. Constantly trying to remind everyone they exist and being promptly told to shut up, no one cares.