Farewell Note

ObaSuzu

Hello guys, ObaSuzu here, and I have sad news. I want to let you guys know that I will be transferring my story, Bike Hero, to Honeyfeed for its sake and leave ScribbleHub for good. Why am I doing this? Well, I find Honeyfeed to be a positive community for writers alike, and it is what I have been looking for this very moment. When I first discovered it, it blew me away. It suits me with that aspect perfectly. Why am I leaving ScribbleHub for good? I don't feel ScribbleHub is doing me any good. I don't know why but I can't get the gist of sensing positivity from it, and it's just my opinion. Therefore, I have to leave ScribbleHub because of this.

Thank you all for tutoring me to make me a better writer, and I appreciate it. That's why I don't mind criticism in the first place, and I highly respect these criticisms. It's been a fun ride, and I can't wait to try my luck on Honeyfeed. Will I be successful there? Only time will tell. Anyway, I'll miss you all, and you've been of great help to me. My account should be deleted by tomorrow or soon, depending on what I conclude. Once that comes, Bike Hero will no longer be read on ScribbleHub. Sorry about this, but it is what it is. I might stick around in the meantime before this. Farewell, everyone.

CL

Hello guys, ObaSuzu here, and I have sad news. I want to let you guys know that I will be transferring my story, Bike Hero, to Honeyfeed for its sake and leave ScribbleHub for good. Why am I doing this? Well, I find Honeyfeed to be a positive community for writers alike, and it is what I have been looking for this very moment. When I first discovered it, it blew me away. It suits me with that aspect perfectly. Why am I leaving ScribbleHub for good? I don't feel ScribbleHub is doing me any good. I don't know why but I can't get the gist of sensing positivity from it, and it's just my opinion. Therefore, I have to leave ScribbleHub because of this.

Thank you all for tutoring me to make me a better writer, and I appreciate it. That's why I don't mind criticism in the first place, and I highly respect these criticisms. It's been a fun ride, and I can't wait to try my luck on Honeyfeed. Will I be successful there? Only time will tell. Anyway, I'll miss you all, and you've been of great help to me. My account should be deleted by tomorrow or soon, depending on what I conclude. Once that comes, Bike Hero will no longer be read on ScribbleHub. Sorry about this, but it is what it is. I might stick around in the meantime before this. Farewell, everyone.
Just a suggestion: you may want to post this on your profile as well. Some readers don't follow authors through SC's features, but by a more traditional means of bookmarking the profile page.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I don't know you, but good luck with that. I hope you have a good time there.

Reyezwriting

Why don't use both? Unless you're getting 0 views here, you're limiting the potential overall audience you can get. Like those who also publish in Royalroad and Webnovel.

Vnator

If only I'd known about that... earlier. I might've started uploading my story there to join in! Oh well, I'll just post there so I can get more people to stroke my ego enjoy my work.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨

Didn't even know this site existed! Good to add to my list of sites, thank you!

LostLibrarian

If only I'd known about that... earlier. I might've started uploading my story there to join in!
  • Completed novels must contain 45,000 words minimum to 190,000 words maximum.
  • No re-posts, rewrites, spin-offs, fanfics, collaborations, or plagiarism. The novel must be entirely your own original work created for this contest and posted only to Honeyfeed for the duration of the contest.
So, nope :blob_ghost:

Vnator

• Completed novels must contain 45,000 words minimum to 190,000 words maximum.
  • No re-posts, rewrites, spin-offs, fanfics, collaborations, or plagiarism. The novel must be entirely your own original work created for this contest and posted only to Honeyfeed for the duration of the contest.
So, nope :blob_ghost:
Lol oh well, I might've started writing a new one just for it in that case!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

listen buddy, i heard fuck all about this Honeyfeed business. If your goal is to be a better writer, there are many, many, MANY other ways to do so without just going to some other website. Maybe you will get more feedback at this place. if so good for you, but if i don't know that website then you can bet your left nut most people who read webnovels wont either.

So don't go there expecting to get a lot of readers, if that's your goal. Now i may be wrong about this, but as you said. We'll see in due time. Im just saying, for learning how to be a better writer you do not have to rely on reader feedback. A ten second google will bring you fuck loads of websites on how to do exactly that.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Huh, I might post my second story there.
listen buddy, i heard fuck all about this Honeyfeed business. If your goal is to be a better writer, there are many, many, MANY other ways to do so without just going to some other website. Maybe you will get more feedback at this place. if so good for you, but if i don't know that website then you can bet your left nut most people who read webnovels wont either.

So don't go there expecting to get a lot of readers, if that's your goal. Now i may be wrong about this, but as you said. We'll see in due time. Im just saying, for learning how to be a better writer you do not have to rely on reader feedback. A ten second google will bring you fuck loads of websites on how to do exactly that.
I mean they seem to have a literal partnership with My Anime List so they should have at least a reasonable amount of viewership. I'll try it out by posting my next fic. Though I don't understand why OP can't just post on both websites, not like the story has to be exclusive to one.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Huh, I might post my second story there.

I mean they seem to have a literal partnership with My Anime List so they should have at least a reasonable amount of viewership. I'll try it out by posting my next fic. Though I don't understand why OP can't just post on both websites, not like the story has to be exclusive to one.
see, exactly. This is either dumb...or suspicious as hell. A Honeyfeed shill? Dunno, maybe I'm paranoid and think everyone who makes posts like this is a secret agent of these shady ass sites.

LostLibrarian

Dunno, maybe I'm paranoid and think everyone who makes posts like this is a secret agent of these shady ass sites.
It came out of another discussion, so OP shouldn't have known the site yesterday. So no shill. Just thinks it's better over there.

I looked at the numbers and it looks like most novels that aren't part of that myanimelist writing contest have rather bad numbers. I wouldn't use it as my only site for publishing. But who knows. Best of luck to the OP.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
oh maaaan I thought it's gonna be someone's suicide note
i, too. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. Well, good it is. I say a person should do whatever they want with their life, even end it if they so choose, but its always better if they dont resort to such extremes.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
It sucks that you didn't feel a positive community over her but it is what it is, I guess. Also, I tried looking through honeyfeed, there aren't any forums on it that I could find which is why I like scribble hub so much, the diversity of people in the forums, I can't find this amount of discourse anywhere else, but good luck anyway