Faster Way To Add Tags To Series

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Hello, I was creating a new writing series and found the scroll down menu for adding tags really slow and annoying. I can only see 5 things at a time and there are just so many tags to scroll through. If there was another option that we could select for displaying tags, like maybe a very large checkbox list (I know it would be obnoxiously large but I would still prefer it to a tiny scrollbox) then I would be happier.

Attachments

• 2019-08-30 11_00_35.png
    2019-08-30 11_00_35.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 89

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I think even if we had to scroll, it would be nice to be able to have it as a checklist where we can choose all the tags we want at once rather than only being able to choose one tag at a time. Right now, we have to scroll through the whole list several times if we want to go through all of them to see whether we found the most fitting ones.

Ninetailed_Furball

Maybe like an expanding system like the spoiler tag? Click a button to open up the full list in triple columns so you can select the ones you like?

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Maybe like an expanding system like the spoiler tag? Click a button to open up the full list in triple columns so you can select the ones you like?
Perhaps the dropdown we have now can itself be a checklist. I know a certain someone who adds tags by going through the whole list and adding the relevant ones as she went. The way its set up now she probably took quite a while, but if it was a persistent checklist, the time taken would be cut down significantly.

Llamadragon

Yes please. I gave up on adding all the relevant tags on my mobile platform. I spent five minutes on it and still wasn't done.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Yes please. I gave up on adding all the relevant tags on my mobile platform. I spent five minutes on it and still wasn't done.

I spent 40 minutes >.<
Is this a competition now lol