Favorite Antagonist

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Name of antagonist: Goblin King Jareth
Story: The film Labyrinth, with David Bowie as the Goblin King.
Reason: He's clearly the bad guy, yet you can't help but really like him.
He has some good songs and looks amazing.
He helps the heroine grow and mature as a person before letting her and her brother go.

I know there are some more antagonists I like but I'm still trying to think about who they are...
orz

X
Genuinely impressed to see The Labyrinth mentioned. Kudos.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Griffith

Berserk

GRIFFITHHHHH
Man's sacrificed his brothers, cucked the Black Swordsman, ghosted for 3 years and came back with a castle, Zodd as his bitch AND a loli sidekick.

Tell me if you find anything else this testosterone laden.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Man's sacrificed his brothers, cucked the Black Swordsman, ghosted for 3 years and came back with a castle, Zodd as his bitch AND a loli sidekick.

Tell me if you find anything else this testosterone laden.
I've been wanting to get into Berserk but it's abyssmal release period had stopped me. Just like Ubell Blatt which is pretty similar to Berserk. Good, but an awful release pace so I had to drop it. Now before I read anything I always check it's length and how often it updates. Ubel Blatt did me dirty and went hiatus for 3 years. No thanks.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I've been wanting to get into Berserk but it's abyssmal release period had stopped me. Just like Ubell Blatt which is pretty similar to Berserk. Good, but an awful release pace so I had to drop it. Now before I read anything I always check it's length and how often it updates. Ubel Blatt did me dirty and went hiatus for 3 years. No thanks.
Same thing happened to Hunter X Hunter. Last update was 2018. Man's really know how to pull a hiatus.