Favorite Feature

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The reviews tab where I can see reviews. It may be sadistic and downright egotistical but I like seeing bad reviews on other stories. Not 1-sentence one-star reviews where it says "incest bad" but paragraphs upon paragraphs of detailed analysis on why they gave that shit a 2 or 3 stars.

It's terrible karma on my part but reading criticism that isn't meant for yours feels like learning from said criticism with the virtue of not being on the sharp end of the blade. Of course, it's tailored for the story it's criticizing but I can still learn something from them.

Yeah, I'm going to author-hell for this one.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You do? Well, thank you Reporter-sama for reporting threads so that others do not have to do it! *Cue the fanfare!*
You Get Used To It.jpg

AliceShiki

you reported my previos persona so bad in banned from ever posting threads.
If you disagree with any action the mods took, you can always PM them about it. They can explain to you why they did what they did and what you can do about it now that it is done.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
If you disagree with any action the mods took, you can always PM them about it. They can explain to you why they did what they did and what you can do about it now that it is done.
I know i'm not mad I was kinda being a bug but yeah.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
So you're a scholar now? This makes me like the "Title" option.
yes, the emptiness of the void fills my soul. Unable to fill it I will continue to waste my time fracturing my mind. I have Hope but Hope Hurts.

I'm not a scholar 'now' I just chose to show you the scholar. instead of the condescending demon that masquerades as an angel.

AliceShiki

I know i'm not mad I was kinda being a bug but yeah.
Well, I just look at the "Scribble Hub" subforum, so I dunno what you were doing for the most part tbh. I just reported basically every thread you made here because they were not supposed to be here.

To me it just looked like you didn't know where to make your threads. You weren't really that problematic, just a tad annoying since it meant I had to use the report button often... >.>

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Well, I just look at the "Scribble Hub" subforum, so I dunno what you were doing for the most part tbh. I just reported basically every thread you made here because they were not supposed to be here.

To me it just looked like you didn't know where to make your threads. You weren't really that problematic, just a tad annoying since it meant I had to use the report button often... >.>
How often is "often"? Give me an estimate of about every ten minutes and not days....

AliceShiki

How often is "often"? Give me an estimate of about every ten minutes and not days....
Ah, well, I'm mostly active on NUF, so giving an estimate in minutes doesn't make much sense since I don't use these forums that often.

Basically, every day that I logged in I had to report 1-3 threads to have them moved to the appropriate subforum and/or locked for spam.

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state

wow ok
umm...All of them?😳

AliceShiki

wow ok
umm...All of them?😳
Yeah... I think I reported every single thread you made in this subforum... They all seemed to be in the wrong place... >.>

I did some quick backtracking on the last few pages of threads in "Scribble Hub Discussion" and you only have one thread here now... Which is locked for spamming. All others were moved.

So yeah... All of them... >.>