Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • What's a game

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Enigma

Normal
WE ALL HAVE ONE, if you don't have one I apologize.

It might not be the best, but that doesn't matter for us it is.

What's a game you really like for one reason or the other and keep coming back to it?or game you have hundreds of your of play time on that you wanted to stop playing and just couldn't set it down?

For me it's be paper Mario the thousand year door. I don't know why I keep coming back to it (or like it so much), but I need to do a play through of it at least once a year~

Other games i go back to play again are ff games, and Zelda games though not as much as I replay paper mario.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Legend of the heroes : trails in the sky fc
Monster hunter freedom unite
Pokemon Emerald
Age of Empires 2

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Rewrite. Best game that I've played.

Aside from that Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. For modern games the Xenoblade series.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Probably would be the Rune Factory series and Pokemon.
There are also casual games like LoL and Fortnite which I come back to once in a while.

Enigma

Normal
Rewrite. Best game that I've played.

Aside from that Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. For modern games the Xenoblade series.
I just finished my replay of the windwaker a couple weeks back. It has aged really well, though it's tedious to get a perfect game with all treasure charts found and all hearts (I was playing the gc version~)

Fossil

Mafia Addict
I just finished my replay of the windwaker a couple weeks back. It has aged really well, though it's tedious to get a perfect game with all treasure charts found and all hearts (I was playing the gc version~)
Mm~ I'm playing a randomizer on my PC with my friend. Everything sucks because when you look at the spoiler log you're like, "Oh, so I need this treasure chart to get that required item," when you're stuck. Then you realize that it's a randomizer that even randomized which treasure chart leads to which sea square.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
I love a good game of Civ V when I have time. Make a Huge Map with max civs and city-states and a fractal map and just go to town. If I'm feeling an easier game go king difficulty otherwise Emperor.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Pokemon games
Dragon Age games
Mass Effect games
Trails of Cold Steel games
Fairy Fencer f
Dishonored
Skyrim
Enchanted Arms
Final Fantasy 10
etc...
X

Anon2.0

[Dia]
Currently that would be Nier Automata. And also dark souls 3. And before I get dog piled, I have yet to play the other souls games but I intend to.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Currently that would be Nier Automata. And also dark souls 3. And before I get dog piled, I have yet to play the other souls games but I intend to.
I need to finish Nier, first, before playing Nier: Automata.
I've heard the prologue is incredibly difficult.
owo

X

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
First off, my condolences to whomever it was that doesn't know what a game is. May you soon learn the joys of wasting weekends in endless games of Grand Strategy.
Grand strategy, particularly Paradox Grand Strategy games are currently my most played games. There is almost endless replayabliy in them.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
The one game that always brings me back to play and enjoy is Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Rune factory 3
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2
Harvet moon: friends of mineral town
And cooking mama

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
Vampire Masquerade. An oldie but one that still has a community updating it. Non OS dependent as well and unlimited hours of gameplay.

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
Then there is;
Portal
Heroes of might and magic.

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Toss up between FFT, and FFVII. FFT I played for a long time... over and over again maxing out different characters each playthrough. FFVII I played without sleep till i warped the CD. I laughed, i cried, and nearly died when the Green materia boss invaded Midgar and my game froze. The cutscene sent my poor ps-one into overdrive ending inthe game CD making scraping noises as the CD warped due to heat... lol was the last time I ever placed a console onto vents of a ctr tv... so yeah, those are my two picks.