Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Drevart

TES series
Heroes of might and magic 3
Terraria
Minecraft
Final Fantasy 15
Dark souls (even though I've never finished any parts)
Mabinogi
And I can't remember any other

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Back when my younger siblings were still nice little cheery children, I used to enjoy watching the console games they played. I'm not good with RT stuff, thus mostly preferring turn-based.

I was into chess for a while. I was neither terribly bad nor terrifyingly good.

When my PC's motherboard borked, I could no longer play HoMM II, III, IV (never liked V+) and AoW:SM. The old monitor was also starting to accumulate dead pixels. I bought a moderately cheap laptop instead. However, I misunderstood the specs and those games would crawl if at all like old flash games.

Not that I had any other realistic choice as it was the only model at that time that didn't forcefully bundle WIN-lOSe with the machine. Besides, their prices were nowhere near my budget even if I somehow impress the shop attendants regarding the legal nuances of the eula rebate.

My alternative was stolen when some thieves broke into one of our houses and ransacked for electronic portables, mainly cameras. My NDS was stored in a vinyl camera case. My camera that survived was hiding stuffed at the back of one the closet under a mishmash of paraphernalia.

My favorite frustration is Civ Rev DS. To create artificial levels of difficulty, the coders resorted to making the AI a cheating bastard. (See tvtropes for definition and examples.)

The DS can be emulated by a smartphone. However, the virtual buttons are awkward and cramped with the dual screens.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm no good with RT so MOBA is out. RSI-forming tap games are barely tolerable.

Most idle games, the ones with the reset reward feature, are by design meant to be replayed ... again and again ... until you get bored and stop ... then you get with bored with other things ... and come back to rinse and repeat. Sisyphus.

TheHelpfulFawn

A small animal that helps you with your groceries
Digimon World on the PSX. Soul Edge/Calibur series. Tekken series. Probably the few games I consistently come back too.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i'm surprised no one has mentioned fallout:new vegas yet, defenitly my favorite game overall. other than that i am a complete pokemon junkie and own at least one game of every generation exept 2. but if talk amount of hours in a single game then terraria(rip) takes the cake as i have replayed that every time a content update came out.