Favorite Non Isekai Manga?

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Actually, I should just post my favorite manga list from a popular tracking site. If you know these covers, then you are based and pog and quite possibly redpilled.

SailusGebel

Shamo, Masturbation Master Kurosawa, Berserk, Hideout, GTO(original one), Black Lagoon. I can't choose between those I mentioned, because I'm sure I forgot some other great mangas I enjoyed and might even forget my favorite. If you ask what I'm enjoying the most right now, it's probably Mairimashita! Iruma-kun or The Way of the Househusband.

Generik0

A lot but I'll use my latest favs.
In This Corner Of The World
Manchuria Opium Squad

Mr.Grey-Cat

From non-isekai manga I really enjoyed:
Owari no seraph
Talentless Nana
Sousei no Onmyouji
Helck
Akumetsu

NonReal

Probably Negima, since it's a story you can't really get through any other medium. After all its anime adaptation has an original much weaker story.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
Actually, I should just post my favorite manga list from a popular tracking site. If you know these covers, then you are based and pog and quite possibly redpilled.

that thing at the exact middle would be very out of place if there's no guillotine involved in the series.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
that thing at the exact middle would be very out of place if there's no guillotine involved in the series.

Damn, spotted the odd one.

That thing made me laugh non-ironically. Read both ln and manga.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Vinland saga or the devil is a part timer