Favorite smell?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
At age 18 I got jumped by 7 guys who, using a baseball bat, beat me into a coma. I had to have my skull rebuilt. It is held together with strips of metal and screws. I also needed to have my face reattached as they had beaten it loose. In the process of rebuilding my face, they screwed up my sinuses. I cannot smell. I cannot even remember what anything smells like. It's been over 30 years.

Thanks for bringing that memory back with your question.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
At age 18 I got jumped by 7 guys who, using a baseball bat, beat me into a coma. I had to have my skull rebuilt. It is held together with strips of metal and screws. I also needed to have my face reattached as they had beaten it loose. In the process of rebuilding my face, they screwed up my sinuses. I cannot smell. I cannot even remember what anything smells like. It's been over 30 years.

Thanks for bringing that memory back with your question.
I guess it may not be an exaggeration to say that you, hehe, have a screw loose, hooo, in your head

Nanakawaichan

IMG_20220923_132029.jpg

My favorite smell is Belphegor. It smells like "I need to write but I don't want to write. Just let me sleep. I will marry my bed."