Favorite smell?

minionlover

No one once told me that a person's favorite smell says a lot about their character.

So I'm curious, what's your favorite smell?

Mine is the smell of the rain and cut grass.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1663896726334.png

i think the best smell is one of warm mattress after getting dryed in the sun.

add that with a bread-smelling pillow.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't have just one favorite, and complex combinations of scents appeal to me. I made soap with essential oils for a while and helped friends mix their own perfume based on what they liked.

Now the BEST thing I ever smelled was when one of my boyfriends came over, we had sex, I went to the bathroom, and when I walked back into my room and the scent of whatever essential oils I had recently used lingering in the air combined with the smells of sex . . . OMG, that was heaven!

Sex smells on their own are pretty gross, but when combined with other things, wow! I think our ancestors found the scents of sex more enjoyable back when they lived in forests and had sex in meadows with lots of flowers around.

Does anyone remember the Magic School Bus episode where they make a perfume and toss in a used gym sock?

minionlover

Dumpsters. It actually smells good.
True, I've smelled a fair share of dumpsters and they're not as bad as most people would think they'd be. There's a certain putrid sweetness that can't really be conveyed into words.
I don't have just one favorite, and complex combinations of scents appeal to me. I made soap with essential oils for a while and helped friends mix their own perfume based on what they liked.

Now the BEST thing I ever smelled was when one of my boyfriends came over, we had sex, I went to the bathroom, and when I walked back into my room and the scent of whatever essential oils I had recently used lingering in the air combined with the smells of sex . . . OMG, that was heaven!

Sex smells on their own are pretty gross, but when combined with other things, wow! I think our ancestors found the scents of sex more enjoyable back when they lived in forests and had sex in meadows with lots of flowers around.

Does anyone remember the Magic School Bus episode where they make a perfume and toss in a used gym sock?
—__—)