Favorites

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
What are your most favorite novels ever? I need more novels to read...! I've sadly finished reading a lot of the good novels that I like......................... too many dots....

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
“Dandelion Wine” by Ray Bradbury

“Time Enough for Love” by Robert Heinlein

“The Gods Themselves” by Isaac Asimov

"Confessions of a Gentleman Arachnid" by Michael Coolwood

“The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams

CadmarLegend

“Dandelion Wine” by Ray Bradbury

“Time Enough for Love” by Robert Heinlein

“The Gods Themselves” by Isaac Asimov

"Confessions of a Gentleman Arachnid" by Michael Coolwood

“The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams
In my Axis360 wishlist!(If you know what that is...)

D

Deleted member 45782

Series that got me into Reading:
Percy Jackson series
Iron Fey series
the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series
Alanna the Lioness series

Stories that got me into reading CN novels:
Why Not Soar Your Majesty - pure funny when first read it
Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes - not as funny as above, but it still funny and then get serious near end. love it.
The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress - while waiting for Princess Weiyoung, found this. Interesting change-up from the always goody-goody hero.

CadmarLegend

Series that got me into Reading:
Percy Jackson series
Iron Fey series
the Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series
Alanna the Lioness series

Stories that got me into reading CN novels:
Why Not Soar Your Majesty - pure funny when first read it
Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes - not as funny as above, but it still funny and then get serious near end. love it.
The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress - while waiting for Princess Weiyoung, found this. Interesting change-up from the always goody-goody hero.
I've already read the Percy Jackson series, the Heroes of Olympus, and the Magnus Chase series. They were good. I'll take a look on the other books that yoi mentioned. (You never mentioned the 2 other series I talked about, but I just added that in because they fit in there).

EternalSunset0

Probably the LotR novels. Those got me into reading when I was young, but I guess it also helped that around that time, the big movies are coming out in theaters, and I was such a big Warcraft 3 fan, so I can't get enough of those high fantasy medieval settings as a 10-year old.

As I grew up, I started leaning more towards thrillers for English novels. SAO got me into the whole anime-novel thing though.

CadmarLegend

Probably the LotR novels. Those got me into reading when I was young, but I guess it also helped that around that time, the big movies are coming out in theaters, and I was such a big Warcraft 3 fan, so I can't get enough of those high fantasy medieval settings as a 10-year old.

As I grew up, I started leaning more towards thrillers for English novels. SAO got me into the whole anime-novel thing though.
SAO was good, right? Also, what does LotR stand for.... sorry if this is a reference that all know and I'm the only person to not know..... haha... *nervous laugh*

EternalSunset0

SAO was good, right? Also, what does LotR stand for.... sorry if this is a reference that all know and I'm the only person to not know..... haha... *nervous laugh*
SAO's one of my favorites, yeah. Strangely enough, it did not lead me down the Isekai rabbit hole, so to speak. It did lead me to start loving a lot of modern anime culture though, like the harems and the waifu baits, the cool, brooding, "ordinary nice guy" protagonists, and the like.

LotR is Lord of the Rings. I think it's probably one of the biggest film/book franchises in the early 2000s.

D

Deleted member 45782

I've already read the Percy Jackson series, the Heroes of Olympus, and the Magnus Chase series. They were good. I'll take a look on the other books that yoi mentioned. (You never mentioned the 2 other series I talked about, but I just added that in because they fit in there).
Ah its because I don't think I read all of Heroes of Olympus. I probably did. But I have not read the Magnus Chase ones. Neither have i read about the Kane Chronicles yet.

D

Deleted member 29316

Tolkien Legendarium, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter Series, Zero no Tsukaima, Red Badge of Courage, For Whom the Bell Tolls...

D

Deleted member 20302

Aww, you read the Percy Jackson ones huh. I also owned the whole first Percy Jackosn Series and Heroes of Olympus along with the Egyptian one.

Have you tried Artemis Fowl? Its a mix of the fantasy genre and modern-day where the protagonist is a criminal mastermind. He's like the anti-hero protagonist that slowly develops into a better one. There are eight books on it which I have too.

CadmarLegend

Aww, you read the Percy Jackson ones huh. I also owned the whole first Percy Jackosn Series and Heroes of Olympus along with the Egyptian one.

Have you tried Artemis Fowl? Its a mix of the fantasy genre and modern-day where the protagonist is a criminal mastermind. He's like the anti-hero protagonist that slowly develops into a better one. There are eight books on it which I have too.
I've already read that series, too.... I was a big reader a few years ago.

D

Deleted member 45782

I remember someone had to present that to class cause book report and he really liked that story. this was back in elementary. i heard artemis fowl the movie was bad. but probably one of my lists to read.

D

Deleted member 20302

I remember someone had to present that to class cause book report and he really liked that story. this was back in elementary. i heard artemis fowl the movie was bad. but probably one of my lists to read.
Yup! It has very little resemblance to the originals.
Do check it out! It was the very first story I ever read as a young child that I come to love a protagonist that isn't the "good guy" yet having an awesome story.