Favourite armor.

Napalm

I like the futuristic ones, like the t 60 power armor from fallout, like it's so awesome
T-60_Power_Armor.jpg

Or some nice riot gear.
09fc18748a13abdefd4d3e0b783f84f1.jpg

Oh and one of my personal favorites, the praetor suit
cd105977a3d1aa1903e030cf8216fc86.jpg

I mean, how could you NOT think that this thing is literally the coolest thing in hell. Drip so fresh it's about to make hell look like the Antarctic.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Psh, Gundam mobile suit armor equals best armor. Giant robots fighting epic battles are a true man’s romance.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
But there are different types of practical armors. Like chainmail, brigandine, samurai full-set, a plate armor, and so on. What kind do you like the most? Not out of the ones I named, but out of all the ones you can think of.
Brigandines are my go-to. I like chainmail too, but brigandines are my favorite.

Ununique

Messiah of Alternate Accounts.
"Armour is part of a state of mind in which you admit the possibility of being hit." so,in this case, I would say it's better to have no armor
I must be dreaming is that a mfing First Law reference?

Echimera

Obviously, power armor that doubles as a nun habit and has enough ornamentation for a small church is superior to everything.

longer

Balls
In terms of medieval armor, I really enjoy the aesthetics of middle eastern and steppe style armors. Though this style also extends to eastern Europe, the Balkans, China, and other areas in the vicinity as well. I particularly enjoy the armor used by steppe and Persian heavy cavalry.
94pOao.jpg

As for futuristic and modern armors, I enjoy exoskeletons like most of the population. And even though I generally prefer sleek and elegant designs, I also want to show appreciation for the beautiful design of Jin-Roh's combat suits.
jr1.jpg

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
For Fantasy: A cape made out of the fur of a strong beast that's been hunted by its wearer and plate armor.

For Scifi: I like mecha suits that are not bigger than, for example, an average transformer.

RyreGruel

I will admit my preferences tend to be more special considering I like the super defensive armors like power armor or full plate with all the possible pieces and the more magical influenced armors that don't cover a sizable portion of their skin, but literally nothing in-between seems good enough for me. :)