Fear of New Comments

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Just read them and decide whether or not it's worth it to care about the contents of the comment. If it's good, care a lot and boost that confidence. If it's constructive, care enough to consider what it says for your own betterment. If it's negative, consider whether you can use it or not for good and decide to care based on that.

Last edited:

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Machine don't have fear we use them as weapon of psychological warfare so-

Sorry that was just me mindlesly typing don't pay any attetion to that, if you want to deal with fear of reading new comment then how about block those give toxic or troll comment, it should help(if there were any that type of comment in the first place)

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Machine don't have fear we use them as weapon of psychological warfare so-

Sorry that was just me mindlesly typing don't pay any attetion to that, if you want to deal with fear of reading new comment then how about block those give toxic or troll comment, it should help(if there were any that type of comment in the first place)
>I'mNotABot: Cmd-RewritePost/IncreaseSubtle75%

melchi

What is a custom title?
too bad we can't use a negative look ahead
\b(?!stupid\b)\w+

Anyone who uses the word "stupid" in their post gets excluded.

4166leancuttt

Click notifications first, think later. It works for me. Although, I wouldn't recommend doing the same on royalroad if you don't want to get jabbed, body-shotted, and then knee'd up in the face.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I just don't care. I know I say that like its simple, and it is for me, but I know people that dreads it irl. The only advice I can give is to realize that pretty much 90% of people that posts new comments are usually positive or just standard critique. Out of the 10% of straight up negative comments, 90% of them don't actually care about you until you respond to them, so its just better not to respond at all.

unknownking

your local shitposter
tbh I don't really care. But seeing how someone even bothers to comment, makes me sometimes smile :blob_popcorn: