Feature in my new novel I'm working on

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
I need five volunteers whose SH usernames will be featured in my novel.
The script goes like this: I never really had that many friends anyway. Well outside of -----, -------, --------, ------, and --------, who make up the small circle of people in my Anime fan group on Fanground (Fanground isn't a real website i dont think, i suck at names, I'm doing my best!)
First five to respond that they want to be featured will be featured!

Last edited:

Agentt

Rolling around
The script goes like this: I never really had that many friends anyway. Well outside of -----, -------, --------, ------, and --------, who make up the small circle of people in my Anime fan group on Fanground (Fanground isn't a real website i dont think, i suck at names, I'm doing my best!)
Agentt!

Plantorsomething

Woa

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I never really had that many friends anyway. Well outside of -----, -------, --------, ------, and --------, who make up the small circle of people in my Anime fan group on Fanground (Fanground isn't a real website i dont think, i suck at names, I'm doing my best!)
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Don't add me. I'm just here to watch the desperation. :blob_popcorn:

Vnator

Is there room? Because I want in! :D
(Mainly, I just want friends)

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I just had some flashbacks to university where there was an anime club I always secretly wanted to join but never did because I was a lazy cheap bastard and didn’t want to pay a $5 membership fee(annually, not even monthly lol)

Apparently there is an anime constitution for the club now lmao. The club is... open the the public, technically I could join it still.

Damn, now I’m even remembering the anime conventions they organized, they rent out an entire convention centre for three days. I was also tempted to go to them but never did.

Well, I just got an idea for a potential arc in my story because of this trip down memory lane. I... might need to join this anime club now for research purposes so I can understand the inner workings. I’ve finally found justification for spending $5.

Last edited:

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
NO MORE VOLUNTEERS! ALL DONE!

Simo

A lazy sloth
NO MORE VOLUNTEERS! ALL DONE!
Dang, missed it