Feedback feeds me

LillyanaKabal

Anything from spelling mistakes to overall feel. I know my grammar is sub-par, but Grammarly feels alien and kind of psychotic to me, so I don't use it.

MoonlitSonata

Anything from spelling mistakes to overall feel. I know my grammar is sub-par, but Grammarly feels alien and kind of psychotic to me, so I don't use it.
your story-plot is well-worded & awesome. I wold like to read further. Wish you luck author.Please check out my novel. Would like suggestion .

LillyanaKabal

your story-plot is well-worded & awesome. I wold like to read further. Wish you luck author.Please check out my novel. Would like suggestion .
Hey guy. Originally I wasn't going to say anything, but I was encouraged by friends to do so.

I get that you want feedback. You might have noticed my own drought on that front. But, giving a short five word review and then immediately jumping to try and get a review for your own series is rude and makes you look bad.

The thread is not a Review for Review, nor do I engage with those threads, because I feel I am bad at reviewing and don't want to deliver sub-par work in exchange for someone's most probably much better work. So asking for a review in this thread is just kind of lame, and thrice as much after giving a perfunctory response almost as if you think any kind of positivity will ingratiate myself to you.