Feedback for my Villainess Noble Girl Series

DalangTala

ℳᴇʀᴇ ℋᴜᴍᴀɴ
Merge Riot!
A satirical light novel about a transmigrator turned villainous noble girl. And an MC with questionable morals.

CURRENTLY: Has 8 chapters (I will edit this part from time to time if I update my series)

Especially on the following aspects:
  • Narration - Is it smooth? Over or Underdeveloped? Inconsistencies? Are there things I have to take note of?
  • Pacing - Too fast? Too slow?
  • Coco - What's your perception about the MC? I don't know how readers see her. Is she a likeable character?
  • Character Interaction - Comments?
  • Lackluster - In what point did you felt like the chapter lacks something? At what point did you start to lose interest? Why?
  • Recommendations
Thank you so much! It will help me a lot as I continue writing!

Last edited:

nani

Merge Riot!
A satirical light novel about a transmigrator turned villainous noble girl. And an MC with questionable morals.

CURRENTLY: Has 6 chapters (I will edit this part from time to time if I update my series)

Especially on the following aspects:
  • Narration - Is it smooth? Over or Underdeveloped? Inconsistencies? Are there things I have to take note of?
  • Pacing - Too fast? Too slow?
  • Coco - What's your perception about the MC? I don't know how readers see her. Is she a likeable character?
  • Character Interaction - Comments?
  • Lackluster - In what point did you felt like the chapter lacks something? At what point did you start to lose interest? Why?
  • Recommendations
Thank you so much! It will help me a lot as I continue writing!
Done. I sent it through pm.