Feedback on Diverge Summoning

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
No problem, different strokes for different folks as they say.
on that topic, how real is the harem? is it an actual harem, or just named a harem in the sense there are multiple girls for the MC to engage with and pick from before he eventually settles on one? a big deterrent when it comes to stories tagged harem is that only half of them really have one and a lot of them have poor plotlines they are trying to coverup using a "harem element". harem in stories and real harems are very different things, lots of people go looking expecting the real harem, only to find the poor imitation harem often seen in webnovels.

so don't take it hard if you find the views are slow and feedback rare, people have been rather disappointed by the harem tags to date, its not a statement towards your own story. :S

Sleeplessbanter

on that topic, how real is the harem? is it an actual harem, or just named a harem in the sense there are multiple girls for the MC to engage with and pick from before he eventually settles on one? a big deterrent when it comes to stories tagged harem is that only half of them really have one and a lot of them have poor plotlines they are trying to coverup using a "harem element". harem in stories and real harems are very different things, lots of people go looking expecting the real harem, only to find the poor imitation harem often seen in webnovels.

so don't take it hard if you find the views are slow and feedback rare, people have been rather disappointed by the harem tags to date, its not a statement towards your own story. :S

I know what you mean, I have read so many novels or manga just because it had the harem tag, only for it to end with the MC picking one girl, Japanese manga are the worse I'm still upset about The World God Only Knows at it. Anyways it's a real harem, but it's not going to be outrageously big 6-7 at most. I want the girls to be apart of the story, instead of just being eye candy or a plot device for the MC.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
I know what you mean, I have read so many novels or manga just because it had the harem tag, only for it to end with the MC picking one girl, Japanese manga are the worse I'm still upset about The World God Only Knows at it. Anyways it's a real harem, but it's not going to be outrageously big 6-7 at most. I want the girls to be apart of the story, instead of just being eye candy or a plot device for the MC.
just remember that the definition of a real harem involves the main girl being okay and accepting of the polygamous relations (polyamorous). head wife has always been in control and its not a harem if she isn't fine with it (also I cant stand it when people treat SAO as a harem despite asuna being first in line to clip kirigaya's balls if he even tries to set one up, nevermind the fact that he does chase or hit on every girl he encounters). A harem is only as large as the number of partners the MC can amass that ALL share the same accepting view regarding the others, and share mutual romantic interest (hence why besides emperors who used their status to please the girls, the count tends to stop at 3-4 people max)

currently re-reading TWGOK from the beginning, another series is Mahou Sensei Negima (where it is a literal class of girls, practically none of which have any real romantic interest in the main, yet the chosen girl was a bit out of left field and you only find out if you read far enough in the follow-up story UQ Holder).

the best harem is one where all members are in love with all over members ;P a small group but VERY polyamorous

Sleeplessbanter

just remember that the definition of a real harem involves the main girl being okay and accepting of the polygamous relations (polyamorous). head wife has always been in control and its not a harem if she isn't fine with it (also I cant stand it when people treat SAO as a harem despite asuna being first in line to clip kirigaya's balls if he even tries to set one up, nevermind the fact that he does chase or hit on every girl he encounters). A harem is only as large as the number of partners the MC can amass that ALL share the same accepting view regarding the others, and share mutual romantic interest (hence why besides emperors who used their status to please the girls, the count tends to stop at 3-4 people max)

currently re-reading TWGOK from the beginning, another series is Mahou Sensei Negima (where it is a literal class of girls, practically none of which have any real romantic interest in the main, yet the chosen girl was a bit out of left field and you only find out if you read far enough in the follow-up story UQ Holder).

the best harem is one where all members are in love with all over members ;P a small group but VERY polyamorous
You I like, not many people understand what a true harem is, that's one on the long term goals of my story, to have a harem that seems natural where all members are in love with all over members.