Feeding me back on my Black Witch story!! ^^

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
Heya guys, and gals too! Funny thing actually is that this is the first time that I've actually discovered this "Story Feedback" section here, I've been looking for this kinds of threads for a while now, since truth-bomb I don't really spend a lot of time here in the forums, just sparingly or to complain about a glitch, so I mostly chat on the comments section, so this is my chance!

Well first off Black Witch in Another World! My one and only (for now) story in here! So first off the basic jist of this story is a guy named rin got transported into a different world and his body got transfered to a girl avatar, Morus, that he plays with in the game Endless World Online. Pretty basic synopsis but yeh.

Well anyways I want any and all feedback. Positive, negative and everything in between, we can even chat about stuff so yeah, feed me my back! XD

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Sorry mate I dont read stories with female succubus main characters as a general rule of thumb. Unless it's a futa story.

HonestMistake

Tis good shit. No male romance, keep it girls and we'll be fine. Though I still want you to label you PoV's when they change.......

Bladedante

I like the story alot on the whole it feels like we need abit more world building but that's usual for a story only 27 chapters in