Feeling sad rn

Tempokai

Overworked One
I had just finished one cute novel I've been following a year. I've left it on back of my mind to eventually mass read it, which I did. And here's the sad part.

The author had finished the novel as a part 1, because he got into the hospital for some unspecified reason a year ago, when I stopped reading. He wanted to write more, but had no condition to write.

And so, he disappeared. No activity on his Twitter or the novel page.

I'm feeling sad. I don't know if he still alive or dead, or something entirely.

I am wishing from depth of my heart to have a wonderful second life in another world, where his wishes are fulfilled.

Farewell from the reader that you didn't know existed.

expentio

Not sure if my situation can relate. I'm still waiting for Core.001 to be continued. Now 4 years ago. Author still alive and says they're working on it. So I have at least hope. Until that faithful day comes I'll continue to swipe over it in my reading list while hearing every single time I do so the first two lines from Martin Luther King.
"One day..."

Le_ther

I had just finished one cute novel I've been following a year. I've left it on back of my mind to eventually mass read it, which I did. And here's the sad part.

The author had finished the novel as a part 1, because he got into the hospital for some unspecified reason a year ago, when I stopped reading. He wanted to write more, but had no condition to write.

And so, he disappeared. No activity on his Twitter or the novel page.

I'm feeling sad. I don't know if he still alive or dead, or something entirely.

I am wishing from depth of my heart to have a wonderful second life in another world, where his wishes are fulfilled.

Farewell from the reader that you didn't know existed.
Looking at your comment I do hope he is still alive and is feeling well even if he doesn't continue his story anymore.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls (she/her)
the internet is a vast space; maybe they wanted for a new space? hopefully they're doing alright