Recommendations Female Protagonist NTR a harem protagonist

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
I remember seeing a novel that had a very similar premise (can’t remember the title)
where the MC wanted to build a harem but when he thinks he’s got a Harem, it turns out that the Harem members like the FL. So the FL has a Yuri Harem while the MC is basically being NTRed by the FL without his knowledge. (iirc)
Edit: In addition, the FL is an elf (iirc)

Last edited:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I remember seeing a novel that had a very similar premise (can’t remember the title)
where the MC wanted to build a harem but when he thinks he’s got a Harem, it turns out that the Harem members like the FL. So the FL has a Yuri Harem while the MC is basically being NTRed by the FL without his knowledge. (iirc)
Edit: In addition, the FL is an elf (iirc)
As long as he doesn't get them back I'm down to read it if you ever get the title!

I would love to read a novel about this!
It does sound like uncharted territory full of gold. It's got all the good stuff:
-male lead doesn't get a harem
-yuri
-lots of yuri

Silver_Sky

If your looking for a Yuri harem the novel (The Villains Need to Save the World?) Is worth a try although its not ntr she doesn't give any men a try to get close to said 'targets' so basically ntr

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
As long as he doesn't get them back I'm down to read it if you ever get the title!
I’ll try looking for it but no guarantees. Rather I have something that may be something like a teaser. Only a couple of chapters have been translated but it’s a great start.

Tsuru

I’ll try looking for it but no guarantees. Rather I have something that may be something like a teaser. Only a couple of chapters have been translated but it’s a great start.
Your teaser link doesn't work / blocked.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
At this point I doubt I'll find anything, but to specify, the harem-stealing part is important, since you get to see those harem protags dismantled and simultaneously creating yuri :blob_evil: