Female to Male stories?

A.P.R.L.

So, it has come to my attention the vast quantity of male to female stories out there, which is cool and all. However, when you search for female to male the number dramatically, exponentially, incredibly lowers. Not going to ask why as I get an idea why male to female stories are more popular than female to male, but as a female myself, sometimes I find myself curious for the other way around.

So here comes the golden question: do you know of any female to male stories where the aforementioned female to male is the protagonist? Something like all those other stories of boy has reincarnated as a girl or transformed into a girl by accident, just, you know... female to male.

Looking through the female to male tag didn't truly helped me. I checked all of those already. But I crave more. I want a story like all those male to female where I can immerse(?) myself into the role of a poor girl being transformed into a man and learning to deal with it. It can be here or on other sites, and it doesn't even have to be the protagonist (I know asking for that especifically would be too difficult to find) but just one of the mains? Someone with an important role in the story?

So, any suggestions?

Nanakawaichan

'Why Am I a Man?!'
I think that one. I never read it before but I read the synopsis. The author also just come back from a break.

CL

Maybe after I complete "My Child" (found on another site), I'll work on one of those. :blob_cookie:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I wish I had personal recommendations to give but I’m afraid not :( What I *can* do is recommend searching on tgstorytime, but chances are 80 to 90% of what you’ll find will be erotica, bad, or both; and once the bad stuff is filtered out most of what will be left will still be MTF, just with a FTM side character, or a body swap. Still, better than nothing, so. https://www.tgstorytime.com/browse.php?type=characters

DetectiveRed

Both of my stories feature FTM characters pretty heavily? Even got an MTFTM if your interested. Theu are explicitly trans stories though idk if thats ehat you want

Sabrina_TVBand

I'm currently publishing a story that is largely comprised of MtF characters, but IRL I'm now in an open relationship with two trans guys, so the next big project I work on will have a few trans masc main characters. Unfortunately for your current search, I'm only going to start publishing this story later this year, maybe around the beginning of 2021. So it's going to be a wait.

StarEis

So, it has come to my attention the vast quantity of male to female stories out there, which is cool and all. However, when you search for female to male the number dramatically, exponentially, incredibly lowers. Not going to ask why as I get an idea why male to female stories are more popular than female to male, but as a female myself, sometimes I find myself curious for the other way around.

So here comes the golden question: do you know of any female to male stories where the aforementioned female to male is the protagonist? Something like all those other stories of boy has reincarnated as a girl or transformed into a girl by accident, just, you know... female to male.

Looking through the female to male tag didn't truly helped me. I checked all of those already. But I crave more. I want a story like all those male to female where I can immerse(?) myself into the role of a poor girl being transformed into a man and learning to deal with it. It can be here or on other sites, and it doesn't even have to be the protagonist (I know asking for that especifically would be too difficult to find) but just one of the mains? Someone with an important role in the story?

So, any suggestions?
dragon's bloodline
dragon's bloodline it's pretty nice tbh a lit rpg, the mc dies and is sended to the goddes to reincarnated and to choose skills with thepoints he has. because of saving alot of people with the amount of point he has, he chooses the "dragon bloodline" skill. it is male to female
mc is a man normally but becomes a femalewhen he reincarnates because "every dragon is female, if they truly love somone they can grow a man's thing" - say 'the first dragon'

A.P.R.L.

I remember reading it once, though I can't remember much of the plot. Isn't it a girl crossdressing as a man rather than a girl being transformed into a guy?

Maybe after I complete "My Child" (found on another site), I'll work on one of those. :blob_cookie:
That would be lovely! Looking forward to that :blob_cookie:

I wish I had personal recommendations to give but I’m afraid not :( What I *can* do is recommend searching on tgstorytime, but chances are 80 to 90% of what you’ll find will be erotica, bad, or both; and once the bad stuff is filtered out most of what will be left will still be MTF, just with a FTM side character, or a body swap. Still, better than nothing, so. https://www.tgstorytime.com/browse.php?type=characters
I don't have much problem with erotica, as long as it's well done, but yep, MTF are in abundance while FTM, if lucky, can be a side character. Will check it out! Let's see if I find something worthwhile :blob_uwu:

Reactions: CL

A.P.R.L.

Both of my stories feature FTM characters pretty heavily? Even got an MTFTM if your interested. Theu are explicitly trans stories though idk if thats ehat you want
Don't have a problem with trans stories. FTM trans stories are also very hard to get by in comparison with MTF stories. Will look at it.

Dominion's end, its name is. Read it, haven't I. Stop eating funny shrooms, I must
:blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Writing such a story at the moment, so you might find one with me soon.
:blob_aww: Looking forward to it!

A.P.R.L.

I'm currently publishing a story that is largely comprised of MtF characters, but IRL I'm now in an open relationship with two trans guys, so the next big project I work on will have a few trans masc main characters. Unfortunately for your current search, I'm only going to start publishing this story later this year, maybe around the beginning of 2021. So it's going to be a wait.
Don't worries, I can wait. Would be awesome reading some new FTM stories.

dragon's bloodline
dragon's bloodline it's pretty nice tbh a lit rpg, the mc dies and is sended to the goddes to reincarnated and to choose skills with thepoints he has. because of saving alot of people with the amount of point he has, he chooses the "dragon bloodline" skill. it is male to female
mc is a man normally but becomes a femalewhen he reincarnates because "every dragon is female, if they truly love somone they can grow a man's thing" - say 'the first dragon'
Ah, I'm looking for female to male stories actually. Nothing against male to female, it's just that... there's too many of them already in comparison. Have plenty of selection unlike with FTM. Thanks for the suggestion though!

DetectiveRed

Don't have a problem with trans stories. FTM trans stories are also very hard to get by in comparison with MTF stories. Will look at it.
Newly Not Cis looks like it MTF at first. But he stays a guy despite the body change and ends up in an FTM situation. Also, a pretty important member of the supporting cast is FTM as well. A Body For Someone Else it probs closer to what you want with one of the protagonists being a trans guy who body swaps with a trans girl.

Last edited: