FGO (Fate Grand Order)

Shirabe

are all those character/servants actual legends/stories and can be searched - like exist...
can't find right words...

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
Not all. Most are based on real legends and myths. Like, I don't believe Emiya is based on a real person (either mythological or not). But Muramasa, who uses Emiya's body or smth, is based on a real life person.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Most servants are indeed based on actual myths or historical figures from the real world

Leti

Some did exist in proper history. You can even buy their biographies (or their literature if they're fictional).

My favourite one so far is of course the Pomeranian Samurai.

I'm actually writing an adventure/action story like Fate, with many characters based on real legends. It's in my sig if you're interested. War of the Gods

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
Ah, stuck in camelot, eh. Let me introduce to you the lord of camelot, Euryale.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
People solo Camelot with a Hercules. If you have one, all you need to do is bond him and there's your win button. Things get harder when you get to Lostbelt.

Shirabe

People solo Camelot with a Hercules. If you have one, all you need to do is bond him and there's your win button. Things get harder when you get to Lostbelt.
dont have one ....

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
When you come to the realization that the servant you wanted is a 5* and that's the reason why you're not getting them...:blob_pout: