Final chapter, secret message.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

The final chapter in this stupid story. It has a secret message in it that's pretty easy to find if you're looking for it. In my opinion, this story ends at chapter 15, this chapter, the chapter before it, and the epilogue exists to answer a few questions, as well as tie up some loose ends.

I know that I can be difficult and that my first day in this community really made me resentful towards it. I lash out at people in my own stupid way, and I suspect that it doesn't feel like I'm angry to the people I snap at because I'm not good at projecting emotion in text or in person. I feel powerless in my life, small, and writing stuff like this makes me feel, not powerful, but as though I have some control over my life. If I can make people think I'm a weird asshole, that makes me feel like people are noticing me, that I exist, and that I matter.

Writing stories just makes me feel depressed. I'm very glad that this story is finished, for me. I am working on a screenplay based on it as a writing exercise, and it's a chore. I'll probably post it somewhere when I'm done with it. I've been working on it for about 4 days, and I've got 40 pages done. That's actually quite slow, and I feel like I should pick up the pace.

A sincere thank you to everyone who put up with me and attempted to be nice to me. I'm still so nervous and scared about actually engaging with the community. My first experience here, when it seemed like everyone turned against me, affected me very much. To the point where I feel a deep sense of dread whenever I have to post here, and responding to notifications is legitimately terrifying to me. What if I say the wrong thing and everyone turns against me again, and I have another mental breakdown, and I delete my story again?

Well, whatever. I hope that at least a few people from these forums read my story so I didn't entirely waste my time.