Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Uncertain, I disappeared but nobody found my body

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Uncertain, I might have escaped during the chase scene

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Would you survive until the end? if not, then why would you die?
There isn't an option for "oh I would be the killer heehee" but I might make a "what kind of horror villain would you be" type of poll later

Yes I'd survive because...

EVERYBODY WOULD DIE OF MY CRINGE AND MY OBSESSIONS!
Starring:
Michael Myers
The Trollge
and... INVADER ZIM WITH DIB MEMBRANE AS HIS FRENEMY!

TOGETHER WE ARE... THE CRINGY CWARTET!
(picture below was NOT drawn by me)

Attachments

• E0XS75fVUAArRNr.jpg
    E0XS75fVUAArRNr.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 23

ACertainPassingUser

I think i can confidently say that I survived to the final credit. Why ? Because I'm not even involved in the plot. My screentime is only when the introduction of the protagonists group, and I'm just one in the middle left corner of camera for 2-3 second, and when there's big news in the school after the protagonist survive the Plot.

Im the silent boy NPC that eats alone in cafetaria. People avoid me and I avoid them. Even the bully didn't mess with be because it's not worth it, I'm always close to the teachers place.

I'm not good enough to be teacher's assistant, but I always choose to sit and hang around resting teacher table or old security guards, or even the scary Counseling guidance teacher, all thanks to my lonely nature.

No cool classmate that deter me from avoiding them due to they being old and uncool. I care less about cool, I only care about safety. So no stupid plot can catch me unless it's involving the teachers or the guards.

Domoviye

I think i can confidently say that I survived to the final credit. Why ? Because I'm not even involved in the plot. My screentime is only when the introduction of the protagonists group, and I'm just one in the middle left corner of camera for 2-3 second, and when there's big news in the school after the protagonist survive the Plot.
I've asked my daughter similar questions in the past.
She always says she'll be the extra in the back, because they almost always survive. And she hates being the centre of attention, so she'll wander away when the group gets together, while avoiding the parties.

For myself, I'll disappear and no one will find my body.
When the killing starts, I'll head off. Out of town, away from the party, skip school for the week, doesn't matter. I'm not sticking around to die. I may get caught while leaving, but they're going to have to work for it.

Redemit

final girl is a concept in horror movies where a group of people are killed off until just one remains, usually a virginal/chaste type of individual to use as a foil against those killed first
Unless you're the virgin in evil dead then you get raped by a demon possessed tree first

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
No, because my knee hurts from carrying my toddler, and now we are both doomed.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I'd do my party trick where I, the giant hawaii-shirt wearing guy with semi-afro, just normally walk out of the room but nobody notices me.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Yeah, I'd survive alright. But not because I'm some kind of badass survivor or anything of the sort.
You know that meme or moment when someone stays home from school/party/event, and misses all of the crazy stuff that happens?
Yep. That's me.
I'd return after the credits roll where everyone's talking about what happened and go; 'Damn, something crazy really did happen...'

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
i would form a logical argument as to why the killer cannot legally kill me. after all, if you say no, they cant kill you