Finally! It's here! (Free art commissions)

Agentt

Thighs
So...

A lot of people here have offered their artistic services for free.

I don't remember them. Except Hans.

Anyways, one particular Free Art commission that I remember very clearly was by a person who had moon in their name.

"But didn't you said you remember it clearly? And now you say you don't remember their name??? My emersion is ruined!"

Hush, little zirrboy/sailius.

Anyways,

The reason i remember it so clearly is because because @BenJepheneT asked the artist to draw his OC, The Guy, doing some excercises like lifting dumbles or something.

And the artist drew such a great piece, it was quite honestly marvelous how she was able to switch from her usual art style to Ben's.

But I also requested her something!
I gave her the details of my face and asked for a portrait of myself.

But what I got looked nothing like me!!

Now, an idiot may say, "Perhaps that was because Ben gave his drawings of The Guy as reference and hence got such detailed results while I didn't."

But a wise man will say, "RIGGED!"

So, anyways, I want to start this thing by posting a drawing of Guy lifting a very heavy dumble I drew
Disclaimer:

Do not expect any results from me

Aaqil

Cookies!
Having opened the original image on the website, and still ending up with it not loading, I'm just gonna eat popcorn,:blob_popcorn::blob_cookie:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
For clarification's sake, it's not The Guy. His name is literally just Guy. Stupid, but it is what it is.

So, anyways, I want to start this thing by posting a drawing of Guy lifting a very heavy dumble I drew
Disclaimer:

But yes, that is quite accurate to how I'd draw Guy. A little less tense and a bit more chub, perhaps. He is supposed look like a branch off the ugly bastard troupe.

On the topic on whether the "ugly" from your piece is intentional or involuntary, I'll do the favour of not asking.

Agentt

Thighs
I read this thread title like it was one of the those scam ads in the YouTube comments.
I indeed write it like that purposely!
For clarification's sake, it's not The Guy. His name is literally just Guy. Stupid, but it is what it is.

But yes, that is quite accurate to how I'd draw Guy. A little less tense and a bit more chub, perhaps. He is supposed look like a branch off the ugly bastard troupe.

On the topic on whether the "ugly" from your piece is intentional or involuntary, I'll do the favour of not asking.
I will admit, I don't know what the hell happened to the eyes.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So...

A lot of people here have offered their artistic services for free.

I don't remember them. Except Hans.

Anyways, one particular Free Art commission that I remember very clearly was by a person who had moon in their name.

"But didn't you said you remember it clearly? And now you say you don't remember their name??? My emersion is ruined!"

Hush, little zirrboy/sailius.

Anyways,

The reason i remember it so clearly is because because @BenJepheneT asked the artist to draw his OC, The Guy, doing some excercises like lifting dumbles or something.

And the artist drew such a great piece, it was quite honestly marvelous how she was able to switch from her usual art style to Ben's.

But I also requested her something!
I gave her the details of my face and asked for a portrait of myself.

But what I got looked nothing like me!!

Now, an idiot may say, "Perhaps that was because Ben gave his drawings of The Guy as reference and hence got such detailed results while I didn't."

But a wise man will say, "RIGGED!"

Disclaimer:

Right, I forgot to ask: I've got something for you, but are you comfortable with taboo subjects?