Finally! It's here! (Free art commissions)

Agentt

Thighs
Right, I forgot to ask: I've got something for you, but are you comfortable with taboo subjects?
Sure, taboo stuff is the best thing to teach one anatomy
Ah, but no gore please. I can do stuff like scars, blood or that chopped tail your dog character has; but nothing involving internal organs

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Finally a request!
*Ahem* I would need to give my specifications right... hmmm think of a typical indian teen. Light tan. Square framed glasses. 176cm height. Pretty normal looking. Looks that scream "I am someone that studies alot" (even if i dont.) face like an angel that has descended to earth. Looks that can topple continents

Agentt

Thighs
*Ahem* I would need to give my specifications right... hmmm think of a typical indian teen. Light tan. Square framed glasses. 176cm height. Pretty normal looking. Looks that scream "I am someone that studies alot" (even if i dont.) face like an angel that has descended to earth. Looks that can topple continents
Awww, I can't make you a girl? Shame...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'll always take free art for my story. Pick a chapter that's not illustrated yet and go ham!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sure, taboo stuff is the best thing to teach one anatomy
Ah, but no gore please. I can do stuff like scars, blood or that chopped tail your dog character has; but nothing involving internal organs
I originally wanted to give you some gory shit but nah, i wanna test the waters first.

this is Benji.

draw him holding a the double barrel sawed off shotgun with any pose you desire. shirt on or shirt off, your choice.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I also have something for you. That's my Oc Adrian. I believe in you that you can capture his meme face.