Finally the forum is Open!!!

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
But there is still a long long way to go, I'm not even half way there! I just want to be a hypocrite, is that so hard to ask? :cry:
Don't worry! These first few days of spamming posts will soon be buried beneath many other posts. Noone will see your sin. Give in to the dark side...

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Don't worry! These first few days of spamming posts will soon be buried beneath many other posts. Noone will see your sin. Give in to the dark side...

I already gave in to the dark side when I switched my theme to dark.

Plus, I have a reputation to uphold as a hypocrite and can't be seen doing one thing while criticizing others for it.

You won't see me lower myself to spam posting no matter how many scruffies are offered (Unless it is over 1000)

Nyanko

I already gave in to the dark side when I switched my theme to dark.

Plus, I have a reputation to uphold as a hypocrite and can't be seen doing one thing while criticizing others for it.

You won't see me lower myself to spam posting no matter how many scruffies are offered (Unless it is over 1000)
Are there scuffies now? Its good you join the dark (theme) side. its easier on the eyes, especially at night

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Are there scuffies now? Its good you join the dark (theme) side. its easier on the eyes, especially at night

Yeah, I used light theme on NU cause dark theme was not very comfortable, but here dark theme is better (albeit not perfect)

And no, there are no scruffies yet to taint our souls :(

Nyanko

Yeah, I used light theme on NU cause dark theme was not very comfortable, but here dark theme is better (albeit not perfect)

And no, there are no scruffies yet to taint our souls :(
Thankfully. I didn't spend a single Nuffie and I am still to hit 10,000.

Maybe that's cause I don't post there anymore. I already have my custom title there.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Thankfully. I didn't spend a single Nuffie and I am still to hit 10,000.

Maybe that's cause I don't post there anymore. I already have my custom title there.

Well, I wouldn't let nuffies corrupt me, I mean it's not like I have 32k nuffies or anything, nor did I purchase that 55k nuffie thing last event by myself. Nope, none of that ever happened, I'm as clean as a pig.

Nyanko

Almost half way though. I don't know why, but someone, I never know who, always purchases those tags (like santa hats in Christmas) for me every event. Its a very nice gesture, even though I have no idea who does it.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
All of you posting just to get your message count to 50 should be ashamed of yourself! Ashamed you hear?!?!

<.<...hmm, 19 posts, 31 more to go... sigh...
I'm already at the 400 messages count

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
Peole should do as you do then, just comment on everything posted in General chat