First Impressions of Authors based on their name

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
@Moctemma: historical fantasy, probably writes 8 different stories at once and each one is wildly different tonally but somehow all part of the same shared universe.
Close. I write fantasy, but not historical. I'm currently writing only one, but I have 9 stories I'm planing every day with some new ideas for the plot and characters, and I expect to write two at the same time. All of them are set in a different universe though, I'm not sure about the tone, I'll see how it goes once I write them. The theme is what changes wildly.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
AkalE - when I see you name I always have to think about Alkali metals in the periodic system. For me, you write stories about metallurgy therefore. :blob_evil_two:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@AliceShiki: fluffy slice of life GL.
That's very accurate! XD
AliceShiki - cutesty slice of life eastern modern fantasy...
I'm not much into modern day stories, but my fantasy is based on anime and stuff for sure! ^^)/
AliceShiki - nomen est omen, Alice in wonderland only in anime form.
*laughs* Pretty far from truth I think! Though I always loved reading adaptations of Alice in Wonderland~ <3

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
@BenJepheneT - Slice of life stories from the perspective of a husband of the typical Karen.

@Assurbanipal_II - Definitely holy crusades. Dark fantasy from the perspective of either a pope or a holy knight.

@Glorious_Milfhunter - When I first saw your name, I imagined you write about an MC in a kind of reverse world, where women after birth gain insane libido and become crazy from time to time, like werewolves under a full moon. MC is a member of special ops that respond to situations where those milfs go out of the control and his mission is to subdue them by any means necessary before some innocent man gets scarred for life. Naturally, negotiations and conventional weapons don't always work, so he has to use his own "special" tool a lot. If you get what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Moctemma - Hmmmmm... Somehow I imagine a renaissance dramas with some unfortunate noble lady as an MC?

@AkalE - Something scientific, related to the development, MC kind of like Senku from Dr Stone.

@AliceShiki - Even before looking at your title, first thing in my mind was magical girls. Second was Touhou fanfic.