First Impressions of Authors based on their name

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@AliceShiki - Even before looking at your title, first thing in my mind was magical girls. Second was Touhou fanfic.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

... I haven't created anything related to those concepts in ages though! XD

I still love touhou and magical girls nonetheless~

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
@BenJepheneT - Slice of life stories from the perspective of a husband of the typical Karen.

@Assurbanipal_II - Definitely holy crusades. Dark fantasy from the perspective of either a pope or a holy knight.

@Glorious_Milfhunter - When I first saw your name, I imagined you write about an MC in a kind of reverse world, where women after birth gain insane libido and become crazy from time to time, like werewolves under a full moon. MC is a member of special ops that respond to situations where those milfs go out of the control and his mission is to subdue them by any means necessary before some innocent man gets scarred for life. Naturally, negotiations and conventional weapons don't always work, so he has to use his own "special" tool a lot. If you get what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Moctemma - Hmmmmm... Somehow I imagine a renaissance dramas with some unfortunate noble lady as an MC?

@AkalE - Something scientific, related to the development, MC kind of like Senku from Dr Stone.

@AliceShiki - Even before looking at your title, first thing in my mind was magical girls. Second was Touhou fanfic.

:blob_evil_two:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
|.o) I thought that @Ace_Arriande was writing about a red haired beauty...

Friend

... well am I? or not?
... at a time like this, I am thankful I have discarded the previous nickname so nobody can play the same name game on me-

Nyaa

I've never really paid much attention to author names. I generally find stuff based on titles, tags, and descriptions. I read what I find interesting regardless of who wrote it. I'll probably end up reading several chapters before I even remember who wrote it, so my first impression is generally based on the actual content and I only end up remembering the names of the authors I like.

Even on this site, I can only recall about 9 authors even though I'm reading 26 stories.

Of the 74 Authors in my library, I only remember 10 - even though I remember the titles of almost everything in my collection.

That being the case, by the time I take note of the author name, I already know what they're writing and it's too late to play the speculation game.

Last edited: