First Paragraph Indent

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Just as the title says, please add a feature to make the first line of the paragraph indent please. In word/google docs you can just press Tab button to do it but here you can't.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
People prefer indents?
Those irritate me to no end

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Indentation is used in books for economy of paper, but since paper is not an issue on the internet, we use an extra line between paragraphs.

tiaf

Indentation is used in books for economy of paper, but since paper is not an issue on the internet, we use an extra line between paragraphs.
Ohh. I mostly read webnovels, so I always found indents very weird. Especially when there are already extra lines.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Ohh. I mostly read webnovels, so I always found indents very weird. Especially when there are already extra lines.
I remember when I shared a blurb here on the forums once, somebody was angry at the 'extra' lines (which were actually just more space between two paragraphs) so it seems some people might indeed prefer indents. Personally, I'm absolutely for indents in printed books but I also think more space between paragraphs is better to read online compared to indents.

tiaf

I remember when I shared a blurb here on the forums once, somebody was angry at the 'extra' lines (which were actually just more space between two paragraphs) so it seems some people might indeed prefer indents. Personally, I'm absolutely for indents in printed books but I also think more space between paragraphs is better to read online compared to indents.
Exactly, I think the extra line is the charm of webnovels. Ngl, without them I wouldn’t be able to binge my favorite stories!

Ral

I actually like indents. Maybe it is just me but, plain blocking just looks kinda bland.

Though, online, blocking might just be better than just indenting (and blocking makes indenting kinda redundant). It is kinda difficult to read text on the screen (they are just horrible in rendering text/fonts). Huge blocks of text are specially difficult to read.