First shitpost!

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
*holds onto @Miserys_End horn and hops on his back*

Giddy up, pony!
*laughs as you fail your mounting efforts when the horn(s) come off in your hands*
Oops, sorry, should have mentions those are detachable, there's only one horn on this body that can be used for mounting.....

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
*laughs as you fail your mounting efforts when the horn(s) come off in your hands*
Oops, sorry, should have mentions those are detachable, there's only one horn on this body that can be used for mounting.....
Damn it, foiled by fake horns. :blob_unamused:

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
That's ok, I've heard crocs taste similar to chicken and piranhas are tasty as well xD
*starts a fire and sharpens my skinning knives*

Piranhas are also really pretty...they sparkle. Just thought you'd like to know that. As they nip ya enjoy the view. :blob_evil_two:

Miserys_End

Piranhas are also really pretty...they sparkle. Just thought you'd like to know that. As they nip ya enjoy the view. :blob_evil_two:
*grabs fishing net*
They'll look even prettier once there nice and cooked. Thinking poached in garlic butter then finishing off the skin under a salamander... will be kind of an experiment as this is the first time cooking them. Now just to figure out the crocs... I'm sure they will need a milk bath to get the swampy taste out of their flesh.

Miserys_End

And yet your horns are. *blinks*

That is confusing now. I thought you were like the whole deal, horns and all. :blob_cookie:
Eh, the ones on my head will regrow quickly. I mean honestly, have you ever considered how difficult it would be to brush hair around horns?

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
*grabs fishing net*
They'll look even prettier once there nice and cooked. Thinking poached in garlic butter then finishing off the skin under a salamander... will be kind of an experiment as this is the first time cooking them. Now just to figure out the crocs... I'm sure they will need a milk bath to get the swampy taste out of their flesh.

Have you ever eaten crocodile? *makes a big face*

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Eh, the ones on my head will regrow quickly. I mean honestly, have you ever considered how difficult it would be to brush hair around horns?

Only a man will say that, of course there are ways to take care of your hair despite horns. :P

Miserys_End

Only a man will say that, of course there are ways to take care of your hair despite horns. :p
As a person that's had long hair most of his natural life, yes fighting with horn just to brush my hair would be a massive pain in the neck. Brushing hair down to your ass is enough of a chore even with out horns in the way.
Have you ever eaten crocodile? *makes a big face*
A couple times... once in jumbo and the other as a burger. Both were at food stalls during a festival. They tasted meh, but I'm guessing that was more because they had to be processed, packaged, frozen, and shipped all before the meat even got to where it would be cooked *shrug* fresh almost always tastes better. Even if I need to age, or remove the gaminess with a milk bath or three.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Until recently I had long curly black hair to my waist. :p Who brushes their hair when it's like that? If it needed a brushing out, I get volunteers. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Why did you have the long hair? Not many men have that as a fashion choice for long with all that's involved with long hair. I'm kinda wishing I'd cut my hair earlier cause I like how cute my curly hair looks now.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
As a person that's had long hair most of his natural life, yes fighting with horn just to brush my hair would be a massive pain in the neck. Brushing hair down to your ass is enough of a chore even with out horns in the way.

A couple times... once in jumbo and the other as a burger. Both were at food stalls during a festival. They tasted meh, but I'm guessing that was more because they had to be processed, packaged, frozen, and shipped all before the meat even got to where it would be cooked *shrug* fresh almost always tastes better. Even if I need to age, or remove the gaminess with a milk bath or three.

Fresh is best I agree. Just need to wait until the meat stops moving. >.>

Miserys_End

Until recently I had long curly black hair to my waist. :p Who brushes their hair when it's like that? If it needed a brushing out, I get volunteers. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Why did you have the long hair? Not many men have that as a fashion choice for long with all that's involved with long hair. I'm kinda wishing I'd cut my hair earlier cause I like how cute my curly hair looks now.
I've just always preferred it long. And I very rarely ever had volunteers that wanted to brush my hair... they always made it out to be such a chore ._.
Mines currently just passed my shoulders(whacked it off due to split ends). Almost have to braid it again before I go out.

Miserys_End

Fresh is best I agree. Just need to wait until the meat stops moving. >.>
I could see that for fish, but doesnt croc taste a lot like swamp if you dont treat them first? I mean I dont mind butchering it out and cooking it, but I dont have confidence in hooking gamey meat fresh off the block.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I could see that for fish, but doesnt croc taste a lot like swamp if you dont treat them first? I mean I dont mind butchering it out and cooking it, but I dont have confidence in hooking gamey meat fresh off the block.

I guess that is where you need to hone your prep methods. I've never had crocodile, but I'd give it a go if it's cooked right....tbh, there is not much I wouldn't try if I knew it was safe to eat.... I like tripe for example....and blood sausages and all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff. \o/

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I guess that is where you need to hone your prep methods. I've never had crocodile, but I'd give it a go if it's cooked right....tbh, there is not much I wouldn't try if I knew it was safe to eat.... I like tripe for example....and blood sausages and all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff. \o/

I just don't like it still wriggling. >.> that is just too....:sick::sick::sick::sick: