First shitpost!

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
I guess that is where you need to hone your prep methods. I've never had crocodile, but I'd give it a go if it's cooked right....tbh, there is not much I wouldn't try if I knew it was safe to eat.... I like tripe for example....and blood sausages and all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff. \o/
Blood Sausage isn't horrible, the stuff I ate had why to much clove in it, but still tasted ..okish? Tripe otoh... there is a lot of shitty work involved before you get to eat it. That's not something I would mess with unless I had an experienced hand to show me how first.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Blood Sausage isn't horrible, the stuff I ate had why to much clove in it, but still tasted ..okish? Tripe otoh... there is a lot of shitty work involved before you get to eat it. That's not something I would mess with unless I had an experienced hand to show me how first.
Probably one of the weirdest things I was given to try was fried chicken tripe seasoned with brown sugar and cinnamon....that was pretty yum.

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
I've not counting the assortment of organs that have been ground up into different kinds of sausages, I've had beef kidneys, pig's heart, and chicken gizzards. As for odd animals I've eaten, the aforementioned croc, emu, snake and horse(unknowingly the first time, and intentionally the second). Guess I should also add in deer, wild duck, geese, pheasant, and turkey, and a few other game animals when I was younger. Deer meat is a yearly catch though.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Never had croc but I have eaten alligator- I imagine they taste similar? I grew up in the country and even lived in Alaska for a couple years so I've eaten a menagerie of game animals like deer, elk, reindeer, caribou, bear, moose, rabbit, duck, squirrel, turtle, snake, ostrich... I'm an adventurous eater. I'd like to say I'll try anything at least once.

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
1548997371257.png