First shitpost!

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
And now you have people tagging you so you're extra sure you're not missing anything new~
. . .

The worse is that it actually sounds logical... but I know that it's just to give me pings in the end...
The issue is that... I can not deny you. D:

Enigma

Normal
. . .

The worse is that it actually sounds logical... but I know that it's just to give me pings in the end...
The issue is that... I can not deny you. D:
Exactly my goal is to get to fifty messages, you're just the only member putting up with spamming with me right now~

So you can blame your misfortune?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Exactly my goal is to get to fifty messages, you're just the only member putting up with spamming with me right now~

Then... I guess that's fine if I go to sleep right now~?
Won't have any misfortune then~

...buuut, I should be able to keep up with you for some messages I guess~ you know, just enough to make you go near 50~

Enigma

Normal
Then... I guess that's fine if I go to sleep right now~?
Won't have any misfortune then~

...buuut, I should be able to keep up with you for some messages I guess~ you know, just enough to make you go near 50~
Eh it's fine I'll do it slowly, it's not like I will die if I don't do it in one die ~

I won't right? Plus I'm actually kinda busy for once ~

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Eh it's fine I'll do it slowly, it's not like I will die if I don't do it in one die ~

I won't right? Plus I'm actually kinda busy for once ~
Oooh, I see, then I will go to sleep~
Soon midnight here~

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
50 messages...
I think I can do it.
*thinks back to the time I tried get up from 600msg to 1k before New Years on NUF*
But that failed. Never really did get to 1k. I did get to 810 in two days~ then I gave up.

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
50 messages...
I think I can do it.
*thinks back to the time I tried get up from 600msg to 1k before New Years on NUF*
But that failed. Never really did get to 1k. I did get to 810 in two days~ then I gave up.
It's take a hour or so, if really thu.. ahaha.. or just spam like enigma.. 😂😂

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be

>.> lofty goal, just need 10 people to make 100 posts in this thread and you're golden... that being said, I've already contributed around 25 posts so far.

50 messages...
I think I can do it.
Indeed, 😅😅 find ways just to have a custom title.. 😅😅
Best way I've found is finding a topic that just fows naturally and then go with it. Forcing yourself will just make the process boring and harder to accomplish. So be free and have fun. The rest will just fall I to place.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ

you're just a few messages away to reach it

50 messages...
I think I can do it.
Do your best!

It's take a hour or so, if really thu.. ahaha.. or just spam like enigma.. 😂😂
but I reached 50 messages immediately yanno

Lovely

I have arrived

Attachments

• Image Bait 0194.jpg
    Image Bait 0194.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 90