First Story To Post Here.

EX0001

☆☆☆☆☆
Just got done reading the first chapter and gotta say...

I'm hooked.

Your writing style is pleasant to both the mind and the eyes, it paints a vivid and concrete picture of the setting, the character and the events. I personally enjoyed the various descriptions throughout the action scenes and the beginning was immensely effective in pulling me in.

No doubt, you've put a ton of effort into this work and I really hope you stick to it, I would love to read more works like this.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
☆☆☆☆☆
Just got done reading the first chapter and gotta say...

I'm hooked.

Your writing style is pleasant to both the mind and the eyes, it paints a vivid and concrete picture of the setting, the character and the events. I personally enjoyed the various descriptions throughout the action scenes and the beginning was immensely effective in pulling me in.

No doubt, you've put a ton of effort into this work and I really hope you stick to it, I would love to read more works like this.

Oh man thanks dude. Glad you enjoyed it.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
S-H-A-D-E

The first story that I've posted here, or anywhere really in a couple of years now. Would love peeps to check it out.

Also, its Isekai/LitRPG
The synopsis and tags make it seem like it'll be interesting to read.
*puts it on her To Read list since she's currently not in a reading phase and likes to binge read*

Hope you manage to complete it!
o/

X

DDTStudios

Hm, the first story I've published on this platform is Hero Game. I also have another story which is somewhat better called Heir de Winter. I'm a new writer so please bear with my terrible grammar and writing style.

Just an overview: Hero Game is a Fantasy/LitRPG story there is no isekai and no harems. Heir de Winter is a Sci-Fi/semi LitRPG story and like Hero Game there are no harems no isekais.

EX0001

S-H-A-D-E

The first story that I've posted here, or anywhere really in a couple of years now. Would love peeps to check it out.

Also, its Isekai/LitRPG

Finished reading till Chapter 3. Thoroughly enjoyed both chapters and the start of chapter 2 did invoke strong emotions.

The effect of fatigue was nicely done and the tiny info tidbits from his VR gaming days were pretty well placed. I really liked that the MC isn't entirely strong from the beginning and the world isn't working exactly according to the game knowledge he had learned.

In all honesty, I believe your work to be entirely worth the read, especially for the 'apathy club'.

Please do update soon.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Finished reading till Chapter 3. Thoroughly enjoyed both chapters and the start of chapter 2 did invoke strong emotions.

The effect of fatigue was nicely done and the tiny info tidbits from his VR gaming days were pretty well placed. I really liked that the MC isn't entirely strong from the beginning and the world isn't working exactly according to the game knowledge he had learned.

In all honesty, I believe your work to be entirely worth the read, especially for the 'apathy club'.

Please do update soon.
Appreciate the read. I'll try to keep pleasing.