First time writer looking for advice and critique

Arcanix

The Core Summoner is the first time that I have ever put words to paper. I prefer to read than to create, but I couldn't find a story that satisfied me as a reader. So I decided to create my own.

I'm about 4 chapters in now and closing in on 10k words after a couple of days of writing. I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys here. So I can fix some of the most glaring mistakes early.

I appreciate any advice and constructive criticism!

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
All these threads about cheating onto trending, I think this is the one true way.

Ariel with red hair and a lightning spear :blob_hmm: Did king Triton pass away? Are Flotsam and Jetsom in there? Scuttle sounds like a ranger, maybe thief; he should be on the team. Tbh, I’ll be a little sad if there’s no Ursula. I never liked how Prince Eric took her out with the ship.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
All these threads about cheating onto trending, I think this is the one true way.

Ariel with red hair and a lightning spear :blob_hmm: Did king Triton pass away? Are Flotsam and Jetsom in there? Scuttle sounds like a ranger, maybe thief; he should be on the team. Tbh, I’ll be a little sad if there’s no Ursula. I never liked how Prince Eric took her out with the ship.
Wut?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
First chapter has Ariel with red hair and a lightning spear. Didn’t watch the little mermaid?
Can't say Disney was a big thing in my childhood. Or anyone else I grew up with. First movie I ever watched, I was 5. Tales of the Crypt: Demon Night. Had Billy Zane in it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I couldn't find a story that satisfied me as a reader. So I decided to create my own.
That's the best reason to write.

Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
As a reader,
I believe there are no 'bad' stories it's just that other stories have poor 'execution'