First time writing a story

zelotwo02

This is my first time writing a story, I'm always reading novels in novel updates and I thought why don't I write my own novel, at first i want to write at wattpad but I think no people would read my story there and tried scribble hub, I posted one chapter and my views had reached 200+ I'm so happy so umm can you give me tips on how can I improve my novel, a list of do and don'ts etc. also no need to sugarcoat if it's really bad tell me upfront if you don't criticize me i will never improve. This is my novel btw https://www.scribblehub.com/series/174970/tale-of-the-newborn-god/ This is also my first time writing a thread and sory for wrong grammar

D

Deleted member 29316

Think you could move this to Story Feedback thread?

Also, I'm taking a look at your story. 😉

zelotwo02

thanks for reading my story and how to move this thread??

D

Deleted member 29316

Yep, like MasterHiatus said, I think it's the only way of moving this.

The admin will know what to do with this one.

Also, your Chapter 2's letters are black in dark mode. It's quite difficult to read.

D

Deleted member 29316

Already gave my feedback on your 2nd chapter. I got no issues so far save for technical matters like grammar, punctuations and capitalizations.

zelotwo02

I posted ch2 in my friend's phone and i cant change it in this phone because i have no internet and im using modified opera mini http to write this so i cant post and change my story now I'll try tomorrow also, how to change color sorry im new to all this

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Think you could move this to Story Feedback thread?

Also, I'm taking a look at your story. 😉
Maybe create another one at the correct thread category
Yep, like MasterHiatus said, I think it's the only way of moving this.

The admin will know what to do with this one.

Also, your Chapter 2's letters are black in dark mode. It's quite difficult to read.
On future occasions, just report the thread and ask it to be moved, the mods have the power to move threads around as they see fit.

I already reported this thread, so no need to do anything else. Just wait until a mod is online and the thread will be moved.

MasterHiatus

I am back
Okay, I think the story has potential. No need to worry about grammar. Just edit it before you post it. Next, it's good to see some fresh ideas.

Lastly, I suggest you gather more information. Just an advice. Since I don't want to see a fellow SH writer go hiatus