Writing Prompt Five people have gone missing, the police can’t find anything. You, a private investigator, were hired to find them. Your first clue is in a cemetery.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Each of those who have gone missing had visited this cemetery four times within a week before vanishing. You visit the cemetery, at noon, and find a person paying respect to a grave. What do you do next?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Fuck. I cast Taunt and wiggle my cock at him. Huehuehue. He'll be scared silly of my massive schlong. The feeling of inferiority will crush his will to live...
Intimidation roll, critical fail.
Your dick shrivels up and retreats so far into your pelvis you look like you never had one.

BlackKnightX

Each of those who have gone missing had visited this cemetery four times within a week before vanishing. You visit the cemetery, at noon, and find a person paying respect to a grave. What do you do next?
Depend on what kind of person. If it’s a guy, then I’ll walk over, introduce myself, ask questions, you know, the detective stuffs. But if the person is a cute girl, then I’ll adjust my tie, man up, and let’s roll~ 😎