Fix up the Page View a little?

LilTV1155

I am a newcomer here in Scribblehub, so I don't get how which functions are supposed to work.
But I have been noticing some weird spurts on the Statistics Tab's graphs regarding the relationship between Page Views and the Referrers.

I think we should improve the Page Views by removing the referrers associated with "Editing series/chapter, Dashboard" or anything that can cause an author to buff up their own Series' Page View Charts by accident.

Rather than focusing the Page View of the Series/Story on the ever-changing front page of Scribblehub.com and especially Novelupdates.com, can we have the focus on the Story's titles instead i.e. a Reader's clicking on a Story's linked titles ?

Cause it might not feel fair for any Author who want to check whether their Chapter / Series has been read or noticed by any Readers; only to find out that they, the Authors are the only Readers of their stories, while editing its contents. It can be discouraging.

Graph 1.PNG
Graph 2.PNG
Graph 3.PNG

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
imo, as your popularity rises the impact your pageviews cause diminishes.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Just count how many times you view/edit your chapters and subtract that from the total!