Flip The Script (Chapter 20c) Reader Poll

What would you like to see happen in the story. Check all that apply.

• Toshi Gets Kidnapped! That's always fun!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Someone pretending to be Honey whitefox shows up on the The Sally Oprah Springer Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A rival Crime gang goes after Toshi's front man to lean on him for 'protection money'

• Slappy the Torpedo shows up to ask Toshi to cover a friend's gambling debts.

• Toshi gets invited to a concert with "The Boys"

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Toshi witnesses a man getting kidnapped and hustled into a waiting limo by large muscular women.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Toshi Gets to talk down someone who wants to commit suicide by jumping off the school tower.

• Toshi needs a cute pet. Give him a cat.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Isn't time for Toshi to go apologize at that other school?

• NATURAL DISASTER!! Earthquakes and Tsunamis are always fun!

• Toshi goes for a hike... IN A HAUNTED FOREST OF EVAL!

• Power blackout and stuck in an elevator with someone that would be very uncomfortable for Toshi.

• Toshi Goes to a psychic fair!

• Toshi gets caught up in a protest. Lords Against Men (LAM) vs The Meninists vs the WRA

• Ruri gets a cold and Toshi looks after her.

• I'd like more background and world building, Please.

• How about some action. Good oldfashioned bug hunt.

• The Guy that Asuka was having an affair with shows up and is stalking Toshi's Mom.

• Toshi needs to bond with his dad.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • What's up with god? I'm curious about the war with the demons

• I wanna see more of Mieko's crazy home life. What's up with the cult?

• NONE OF THE ABOVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes

Chapter 20c drops in 10 minutes. I set it for midnight GMT. I'm posting this before the chapter so I can link the chapter back to here.

The chapter has a Check All That Applies poll for readers. It's basically telling me what topics or stories you want explored, or questions you want answered. However, I want to encourage people to freeform any ideas they have as well. The over all main plot is already worked out, but the side plots are still up for grabs.

I had more ideas than the poll on the chapter allowed, so I'm including a poll here as well. BTW, not all the ideas are serious. Some are more to be a control group than actual plot lines. Which ones are real and which ones are fake? WHO KNOWS! That doesn't matter to you. If for some reason everyone wants to know about Slappy the torpedo, I'll come up with SOMETHING.

PLEASE READ AND CHECK ALL THAT APPLY ON BOTH POLLS

Feel free to post ideas here in this thread, or go to chapter 20c and post in the comments there as well. Either works. There is a "None of the above" on this poll. Only check the none of the above if it applies to this poll. The "None of the above" on the other one in the actual chapter is the one you check if you don't want any of the above on BOTH polls. It reads as follows:

"Screw all these choices, skip over the next week and get straight to the third date."

I just had a root canal like 3 hours ago and the Novocain wore off.
I am in so much pain. I'm gonna feed the cats and get some sleep.

Later.

Last edited: