Recommendations Fluffiest romance stories

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
Recommend me your favorite fluffy, diabetes-inducing, wholesome romance novels. Doesn't matter if it's GL, BL, straight, gender bender, I don't care! If there's smut, cool. If there's no smut, even better! Just make it fluffy and make it wholesome. Extra bonus if it's humorous.

Misunderstandings are okay as long as they aren't ripping my heart into pieces (ex. No, "B 'cheated' on me! Oh no! Now I'll spend fifty chapters entangled in a super convoluted love triangle that shouldn't exist in the first place!" plz.)

Chaitanya09

I don't know about Stories on this site but plenty on novelupdates, so here we go
1 Otonari no tenshi sama
2 I'm gonna live with you not because....
3 the school goddess like to hangout at my....
4 lonely me and the lonely caring goddess
5 lonely loser I'll become blonde...
6 100 things I don't know about my senior
7 forever and always my childhood friend...

nosinkarma

Ok so I read a lot of romcoms from 2016-18. Those times novel update had those really amazing romcoms from some really amazing authors, unlike today's webnovel esque stereotypically cliched brainless villians, consorts, wannabe evil gfs etc. You get me right? :sweating_profusely:

Anyway here are my favs,
Why not soar your Majesty
You're beautiful when you smile
Rock sugar and pear stew
Come and eat Shan shan
A slight smile is very charming
Honey stewed squid

Some good romance authors on novelupdates,
Chestnut
Jiu Xiao qi
Gu man
Mo bao fei bao

There are too many so I just included authors, also you can see recommended and shared universe stories along the novels I just mentioned.
Man I was such a teen back then. :blob_melt::blob_teehee::blobtaco::blob_cookie:

nosinkarma

Lol. That story made me cackle at night more than I should when everyone is near asleep.

I recommend Seven Unfortunate Lifetimes! :love::blobrofl::love::blobrofl:
Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang - Rock xx War God.
Husband Be a Gentleman - XD.
Yes honestly lol, I like those kind of romance more then the romantic novels that are popular right now, for real qidian destroyed those independent translators that brought up those golden stories.
Right now I just see brianless crap popular on webnovel bruh.

SilentWraith

Just finish this, quite interesting plot
The Neighboring Aarya-san who Sometimes Acts Affectionate and Murmuring in Russian

skillet

a frying pan
I got you fam

Fluffy oneshots that make me cry (in a good way)
It’s Because You Said There Would Be Candy!! (slightest bit of romance, just enough to be noice)
Wishing Happiness unto an Idiot Sister (there is romance, and it's fluffy fluffy)
There Is an Angel in That Church (the epitome)
The Probability I Can Kill My Wife Without Being Found Out (not fluffy,,, but wholesome) (also has sequel)
Seijo-sama ni Nante, Watashimasen! (super short but FLUFFF)
Konyaki-haki sarete Me ga Samemashita (one of my favorite romance oneshots; not fluffy but still wholesome!)
Zokuniiu akuyaku reijō tte, kon’na kanjide yoi nodeshou? (CUTE)

Longer stuff I'd maybe take to my grave (probably not, but you get the point)
His Majesty Wants to Read the New Release! (HILARIOUS I RECOMMEND THIS EVERYWHERE)
I Became the Black Swan Mother of the White Swan Princess (it's fluffy in the family kind of way.... but the romance be coming)
Witch Questions and Answers (where be new translations ;-; but still fluffy and cute)

...help i'm at work and just want to go hom
ANYHOW hope you enjoy these! And please forgive me for not... realizing... I don't have much fluffy long novels and only oneshots haha