Fonts

Zakuro

Crushed Pomegranate
S̷̨͓̟̯̼͓̯̟̬͙̰̤̜͕̥͙̪͙̪̙̝̦̑̄̍̓̄͂̾̏̈́̍ͅǎ̴̛̱̬͈̠̪̻̮̻̘̻͍͙̊̈́̎̅̉̏̽͑̊̄̋͆͒̈́̈͂͆̔̊̈̿͒͗͛̂́̊̄̈́̈͆̔͘͘̚͘m̵̛͙̤͍͐͗͂̀̒͌̄͒́̋̃͂̊͊́͋̈́̉̾̿̆́͛̔̉͘͘͘͠ę̸̛̳͔͙̜͚̠̬͈̬͎͍̭͉͎̬̹͈͚̟͎͈͕̟̖͈͓͇͕̟͙͙͍̺̩͈̜̻̟̖͖̙͍̒̈́̾͒͑̎͐͑̍͊͜͝

USA

You see those 3 dots on side of B I TT
click there, then the A button
Thanks, but I was originally talking about allowing readers to access different fonts, not type them.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
I'm also actually wondering why they dont also implement font size since we can be creative in creating conversation (whisper, shouts [although can capslock it], etc.)

Fonts change can also say an accent when cursive... I guess :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hide:

This is on making chapters type of things since here in forum you can do these type of things

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm also actually wondering why they dont also implement font size since we can be creative in creating conversation (whisper, shouts [although can capslock it], etc.)

Fonts change can also say an accent when cursive... I guess :blob_hmm_two: :blob_hide:

This is on making chapters type of things since here in forum you can do these type of things
aaa.jpg

Already implemented.
Thanks, but I was originally talking about allowing readers to access different fonts, not type them.
This seems like a solid suggestion~

IDKWtWrite-San

No bro, what I'm saying is for authors like us that wants to write chapters. Your referring to people that 'read' and not 'create' although I do think my suggestuon seems misleading. :blob_hmm_two:

Example:
Psst! Hey!' Looking around, I keep hearing a subtle whisper in the surrounding and no one seems to be in this forest.

Below you, young man.

'Huh?' Following the voice's advice. I look down to see a small being.

'Is that a dwarf or a gnome?' Intrigued by the being that I see, I slowly glance at my surrounding before I grab the creature and let it rest on my palm

Or

"WHO DARE ENTER MY CAVE!"

A loud voice resound on the cave. Making our eardrums ruptured by the words that the being shouts.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
No bro, what I'm saying is for authors like us that wants to write chapters. Your referring to people that 'read' and not 'create' although I do think my suggestuon seems misleading. :blob_hmm_two:

Example:
Psst! Hey!' Looking around, I keep hearing a subtle whisper in the surrounding and no one seems to be in this forest.

Below you, young man.

'Huh?' Following the voice's advice. I look down to see a small being.

'Is that a dwarf or a gnome?' Intrigued by the being that I see, I slowly glance at my surrounding before I grab the creature and let it rest on my palm

Or

"WHO DARE ENTER MY CAVE!"

A loud voice resound on the cave. Making our eardrums ruptured by the words that the being shouts.
Not a bro.

Also, this is a bad suggestion. You want readers to have control over font size in order to ease their reading experience, not the other way around.

IDKWtWrite-San

Not a bro.

Also, this is a bad suggestion. You want readers to have control over font size in order to ease their reading experience, not the other way around.
I see.... (So you're actually a woman, my bad) :blob_catflip:

Looks like its a bad suggestion. Welp, time to lurk around once again.