Writing Prompt For Authors out there Please Help (Fantasy idea)

chghaith

Heya Guys . This is random but i have an idea for a good fantasy novel but i suck at writing too much i wonder if anyone has free time and is looking for an idea to start writing

Basicly The Mc is a God or a random soul who got claimed by truck-kun and got some wishes ect.. Or maybe a normal guy on earth that's still alive
any way so the mc descovers that he can send avatars of himself to any fictional worlds out there . he starts with a normal human body (avatar) every time the only defference is after each world he can gain a permenant skill and +2 % of his avatar stats
so if the mc is living on modern earth he can get op in the real wolrd but his avatar starts basicly new ( imean 2% isn't much if the deficulty of the world keep increasing ) but there must a requirement like he has to be the strongest in that world or complete a mission ect
so the base idea is the mc lives in fictional world like a vrmmo player and can get one mastered skill + some stats from each world after compleating the requirement . the author can even make chapters in the real world where the mc get to use these skills
i think the idea can be developed and hope someone will make it go far :(
BTW don't forget to give me a link to read it ahhahaha that's way i posting this after all :p

WaterBear6

It's a great idea, it sucks that you aren't going to write personally. Even if at first your writing sucks you will get better until eventually your novels are coherent enough to read. Even then people will still read them as long as you aren't absurdly bad at grammar, which if you have read enough novels I doubt you are. No matter what I hope you or someone else will use this idea and take it far.

P.S. I would write it, but I have enough novels on my plate as is.

D

Deleted member 5560

I agree with WaterBear6, I think you should develop the idea yourself into your own story! Although it may be fun to see other people's take on this idea and interpretations of how it may develop, it may not end up turning into what you wanted it to be. If you're really worried about the quality of your writing, as with any skill it's something that only improves through practice and observation, but in the beginning at least you could ask a friend, or appeal here on the forums, for someone to beta the story for you to catch spelling and grammar mistakes. You clearly have a creative streak in you if you came up with the idea in the first place, you might be surprised to see where you end up if you try to take up the mantle of author!

As far as the general idea goes, I think it is well set up for developing it into a sandbox that other authors might insert their own characters and narratives into that might appeal to your desire to see other people take up the concept. It sort of fits into the "quick transmigration" genre from what you said, and that has lots of room for a variety of stories.