Fork This Life

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ

Now we’ve all heard stories about people who died and were born again with their memories intact. The form of the reincarnator changes from story to story: human, elf, orc, slime, vampire, goblin; you name it, someone wrote it. But what if you were reborn in the most common of houshold objects?
What would happen if someone reincarnated as a fork?
Please note that the content warnings are for the rare times I include such things in the story, they are not frequent occurrences.

Well kinda cliche but it's still a novel that you've liked and enjoy reading. And those fork puns they're kinda lame imo but I would still laugh at them XD XD

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
oh and kudos for @jinxs2011 for writing an enjoyable novel to read

mrsimple

Writer
I like this idea, but I have a question: are we allowed to shamelessly ask about our own last chapters, or just of those we've read?

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I like this idea, but I have a question: are we allowed to shamelessly ask about our own last chapters, or just of those we've read?
well it's up to you I think?

Lonelycity

Drama Gossip Queen
aye, make one LCD for your fave novel Lonci

I would love create more LCD but this was the only novel that I've read so far here on Scribbly
Unfortunately I haven’t read anything here yet ... I wanna make one !! But I can’t be shameless enuf to make one without knowing a thing about the novel!!!

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Unfortunately I haven’t read anything here yet ... I wanna make one !! But I can’t be shameless enuf to make one without knowing a thing about the novel!!!
same here, I still have a lot of back log chapters to read on NU

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
The status dump on the first few chapter was nice
Was a little confused at first on what was going on but maybe it'll clear up after reading past the second chapter lol

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
The status dump on the first few chapter was nice
Was a little confused at first on what was going on but maybe it'll clear up after reading past the second chapter lol
I usually skips those status info

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
I usually skips those status info
Really? I always enjoy reading them
I like reading system announcements in games like when it says you got this much experience or this skill leveled up because it always makes me happy for some reason so stat dumps are always fun for me

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Really? I always enjoy reading them
I like reading system announcements in games like when it says you got this much experience or this skill leveled up because it always makes me happy for some reason so stat dumps are always fun for me
I could read system announcements but not all of the character status thingy and it's skill info

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
oh and kudos for @jinxs2011 for writing an enjoyable novel to read
thanks.
Only just noticed the forum is up, looks like i'm late to the party... Y U NO BLOB EMOJIS!? I wanted to use :sweating_profusely: but it not here!
Ima go yell at tony - Ahem.
Yes, it looks like I now have another forum to lurk around on and type 'fork' into the search bar every now and again. Having a strange story does help considerably in finding out when people are talking about it. Not many people use fork in everyday conversation.