Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Anyways, I'll do this tomorrow cuz my battery is really low right now.

FBI

Nya wants to tell you, if town feels desperate, they can kill me nya. There is only a 50% chance I will kill half the town nya.

Plus1

Good job! Let's keep doing what we did last night tonight!
True. Well, it might not work if the killer targets a different person, but if the paranoid doctor blocked the kill, then yes
Is everyone alive!? :blob_no:
Speak!
@Mellohwa
@Plus1
@Oreo
@Aaqil
@GreenHexagon

What if I'm dead?! What if Agentt just never told me that?! What if I'm a ghost!? :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_cookie:
I'm alive!
I used mine on plus 1
My man! I used it on you!
From what I can gather from Agnett's post is that roles are only permanent after reveal.
Oh, damn...
I actually can do that, I even planned on doing that if Rebel got the Rural Doctor role since i knew she would try to die
Wait, she!? Also, damn...
Mmm, that also was part of plan actually.

There was a role which was supposed to be town but can change into mafia mid game.
"Was?"
Also, remember, everything Agentt says could be a complete lie...
I only lied about the roles i sent you on PM for this game, for next, I am planning on hiding rules and roles and lying about role reveals
Yeah, yeah... suuure :cautious:
Green could be dead!
Or Plus1!:blob_pat_sad::blob_cookie:
Sorry for taking so long! I live!
@Plus1 I still don't know if you're alive?! :blob_no: :blob_cookie:
Sorry!! :blob_cringe:
I am a superior being, copied the whole thing over to the completely useless role DM so I can see it easily, :blob_shade: :blob_cookie:
I bookmarked it! Still don't know where to check bookmarks...

Agentt

Thighs
bookmarked it! Still don't know where to check bookmarks...
Click on your pic on top right, you will see there are two tabs: one says your account while other says bookmarks

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Wait, I remember now. I actually had a plan to at least save everyone but didn't saw agentt's post on page 7 which immediately rendered my plan useless.