Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Plus1

While they may be operating under the knowledge that their position could change at anytime, I believe Jail is Mafia, as far as they know, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
I... got those vibes too. I picked Jailbreak half so he didn't die first again and half in case I was Paranoid Doctor and blocked him from killing.

Erys

Her Highness
I... got those vibes too. I picked Jailbreak half so he didn't die first again and half in case I was Paranoid Doctor and blocked him from killing.
That's a solid strategy. All we have to do is lock on our targets from previous night then decide if we multi lynch them next day once we're sure.

Erys

Her Highness
That's a solid strategy. All we have to do is lock on our targets from previous night then decide if we multi lynch them next day once we're sure.
But this will only work if the Rural Doctor actually hit someone last night instead of not doing anything.

Erys

Her Highness
The way I see the game ending is people dying from modkills once they started losing interest.

Erys

Her Highness
In short: it's a very tedious game of wait and see.

Oreo

But this will only work if the Rural Doctor actually hit someone last night instead of not doing anything.
The way I see the game ending is people dying from modkills once they started losing interest.
In short: it's a very tedious game of wait and see.
You okay there?